• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben All Things HUBEN K1

Here is my attempt at a loading gate. Just go this iteration done a few minuets ago. 6 generations making changes as I go

IMG_2352.jpeg

IMG_2354.jpeg

IMG_2353.jpeg

IMG_2355.jpeg

IMG_2356.jpeg

IMG_2357.jpeg

IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2359.jpeg

@GlennV I have a printer but never learned how to design my own things. Your iteration looks good!
I started with TinkerCad online, then found ShapeR 3d and its very easy to learn, I use my ipad and an apple pencil, or my computer. You can make or edit with either and it saves in the cloud. Tons of tutorials and it has been fun to make my own stuff. Helps me to earn on Fusion 360 as well.

How quiet is a Huben in .25 vs .22 shooting at their most accurate velocity that seem higher than other guns in comparision to other guns in the same caliber such as a Marauder or Edgun R5M. It seems that a K1 would be a nice addition for a semi auto that has a nice trigger and is pretty accurate, but I need it to be backyard friendly. In reference I can hear my neighbors over 150' away talking on their cell phone. That's how well sound travels in my backyard :(

I got my R5M to be quieter than m Marauder by stuffing foam and felt inside the shroud. Just a whoosh of air at over 50 FPE. It doesn't sound like an air gun firing.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
First person with a .25 cal in the continental US to post they would like to try one of my gates. I will send you one on the condition you give me an honest review and photos. I don't have a .25 cal and I believe it will work just the same as the .22.

I want to be sure they will work on both the .22 and .25 before I offer them for sale. They are 3D Printed out of black PETG and have two 1mmX5mm magnets to keep the gate closed. Remove the stock part and replace with my gate. Uses the same screws.

Thanks
Glenn

Reactions: JungleShooter