Huben All Things HUBEN K1

Just got my printed adjuster tool from Glenn, nice little tool that will come in handy, thanks 🙂👌

IMG_3692.jpeg

I watched the vid and didn’t hear the poster say any complaints on accuracy, I never took my barrel off my huben to check because it is spot on with accuracy, my opinion is people get crazy stupid worrying about dumb poop, I had powder burners with similar crowns on them and they shot fine, if it shoots good then who cares about crowns 😀
I watched the vid and didn’t hear the poster say any complaints on accuracy
The poster didn’t include narration at all in that video.

He did go on to have his K1’s crown redone, anticipating accuracy improvement as a result. This is discussed in the video’s comments.

It’s fascinating to watch the video of the recrowning of his K1 barrel in the attached link. Wish I had access to a machine tool shop like this.

But, returning to my question to the community: has anyone had the opportunity to inspect your K1’s barrel to see if the poster’s factory crown issue is just a one-off … or perhaps is typical?

Guy’s, how many “generations“ of K1 are there currently?
If I recall correctly I think I read somewhere that they were on ”Gen 5” back in 2020… ?

When considering purchasing a used K1, are there versions that should be avoided?

Is the newest 2023 version better than its predecessors?
A helpful summary can be found in the FAQ section here:

Note: this site is a Huben dealer in Spain, not the manufacturer. The domain name confuses many.

Reactions: Hangtown-Shooter
Is there anyway to use a clip-on? Very short rail section to work with
@lilikoibars At first glance that’s a very vague and strange sounding question. Can you be more specific? Are you asking about a clip-on optic such as a clip-on thermal optic to attach to the front of your daytime scope? If so, what’s the pic rail length have to do with a clip-on optic so long as your scope is secure the the clip-on clears the barrel?

Otherwise what are other good optics options for this gun? Groundhog sized animals usually 50-100 yards.
@lilikoibars You can use a regular rifle scope with the reticle of your choice. I prefer scopes with a minimum parallax of 10 yards on my air rifles. A scope suited for long distance air rifle shooting may be a good place to start looking. Scope preference is just that, a personal preference. Have you perused the “optics” forum for scope reviews and detailed information? Also, please don’t come here mucking up this thread because you wish to access the classifieds forum in a hurry. You still need to be a member for at least 10 days.

Oh and are there any left-handed users out there? Hard for me to perceive what issues there may be from the vids I’ve seen
@lilikoibars At first glance that’s a very vague and strange sounding question. Can you be more specific? Are you asking about a clip-on optic such as a clip-on thermal optic to attach to the front of your daytime scope? If so, what’s the pic rail length have to do with a clip-on optic so long as your scope is secure the the clip-on clears the barrel?
yes a
yes a clip on thermal optic. They are usually mounted to the pic rail in front of the day time optic. I’m not familiar with a setup to directly clamp it to the scope so it floats above the barrel.

Oh and are there any left-handed users out there? Hard for me to perceive what issues there may be from the vids I’ve seen

yes a

yes a clip on thermal optic. They are usually mounted to the pic rail in front of the day time optic. I’m not familiar with a setup to directly clamp it to the scope so it floats above the barrel.
The agm rattler clip on has the option to clip on, there may be others but that's the one I have heard does well. As for others optics, I have put a atnk 4k pro, a wraith 4k max, a arken 4-16. You have plenty of options. As for a lefty shooter my buddy @ctshooter has used one as a lefty and he hasnt had any issues that im aware of. The mag system is pretty enclosed. Any questions just ask i have tested alot of digital day night scopes, thermals, and regular scopes.

512hgCFBcRL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
Man said he shot this Huben K1 500 yards at a couple of Coke cans. I'm saying he "said" he sot that far because I didn't see anything verifying that precise range. However, he took 4 shots.

In this video he went for 800 yards shooting a ton of shots.

I don't know how this YourTuber is, he said he competed at RMAC. If I remember correctly there was a competitor from Las Vegas ( I think) who ran a custom Huben K1 that had a pop-top cheek rest. Don't recall his name. This very well be the same young man. I don't know which caliber(s) were used in these videos, nor the exact Altaros slugs used. In the comments section of the first video, he says his is a .25 Huben K1 and he's had great results with the smooth 51 grain Altaros slugs.

Source of photo below: comments section of the "500 yard Coke can" video.
Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 11.18.32 PM.png

Last edited:
I have a 2017 .22 k1 and have done several long distance shooting sessions from 100 to 760 meters (830 yards). Using a 36gr Boal Tail .220 slug in the range of 295 m/s. Having a good place to practice shooting and viewing the point of impact is not something "impossible". Knowing how to adjust the equipment, having a mount with tilt adjustment will help a lot for the practice of this shot

760 MTS.jpg

IMG-20231212-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20231212-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20231212-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20231212-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20231212-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20231212-WA0027.jpg