• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

American Air Arms All Things EVOL

I want to get a nice quality, relatively discreet, soft rifle case for my 15" EVOL, but can't seem to find anything that fits the bill. I have a 40" quilted midwayusa case that I really like, but it wont quite close because of the pistol grip. Most cases that look like they'll fit are covered with AR/AK magazine pockets that I obviously have no need for. Any recommendations?

So 4000psi fill I got 53 usable shots with an average of 880fps with 16gr AA on my Mini. Very happy with that. Roughly 48 were on reg and 5 off but within 10fps of average. Knowing this I will find my fill pressure where I get roughly 33 shots on a fill and fill to there.
Wow that many? I need to see how many I get ... that's awesome dude!

Reactions: Dairyboy
I want to get a nice quality, relatively discreet, soft rifle case for my 15" EVOL, but can't seem to find anything that fits the bill. I have a 40" quilted midwayusa case that I really like, but it wont quite close because of the pistol grip. Most cases that look like they'll fit are covered with AR/AK magazine pockets that I obviously have no need for. Any recommendations?
Don’t know if it’s discreet enough for you…

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0263.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

IMG_0262.jpeg

The more I read about these minis, the more I want one.
Yeah me too. I’m on the opposite side of the country from my Evol .30 due to work, but have spent many moments mentally checking out and day-dreaming of doing some target practice with it. I wish there were more video reviews online for AAA products. I just like watching them.
Next to the mini I have also developed an urge for the 15” Evol as well. I spent my work day yesterday contemplating selling off a bunch of airguns and reducing my hoard down to just a couple Evol’s. But after going through my mind and doing a mental inventory and trying to decide what to sell first…. well, it’s probably not gonna happen. I bought that stuff because I liked it and I still like it…. and my kids need something to fight over when I die right?

How do you like that zero compromise grip on your mini?
The grip is an Anarchy Outdoors Emperor grip. The larger version of the Penguin. I like the angle and larger size than the standard version but I want to sand down the raised letters. It's a little uncomfortable when shooting long sessions. I also want to sand down the thumb shelf and give it an angle. I find it a little too flat. I guess I'm still trying to find the perfect grip.

Screenshot_20230625_205519_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
I think this grip looks good. Has the angled thumb rest too.

I have the ergo zero degree and like it but the rubber gets coated in dust and not the biggest fan of that. And no thumbrest however I do use my safety knob as a thumb rest so does work

Reactions: Peskådot671
Perfect conditions this morning for target practice. Zero wind and comfortable temp.
I wasnt my best this morning but had a good time anyway.
Was shooting 100 yards with "RIP" my 30 cal. Evol
Ammo was JSB 45.1 grain ammo
Have RIP set at 905 fps
Blood Pressure was 111/73
Resting heart 57bpm
Coffee was whole bean Costa Rican
Cigar was Drew Estates
Group was .600" C-T-C

I think I can do better if I try harder. What do you think?

RIP-6-25-23.jpeg

Perfect conditions this morning for target practice. Zero wind and comfortable temp.
I wasnt my best this morning but had a good time anyway.
Was shooting 100 yards with "RIP" my 30 cal. Evol
Ammo was JSB 45.1 grain ammo
Have RIP set at 905 fps
Blood Pressure was 111/73
Resting heart 57bpm
Coffee was whole bean Costa Rican
Cigar was Drew Estates
Group was .600" C-T-C

I think I can do better if I try harder. What do you think?

View attachment 367573
I don't think that's very good. Something is wrong with it. I'll take it off your hands so you don't have to live with such a disappointing gun