• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

American Air Arms All Things EVOL

If I had a spare barrel I would go for it, but I really don't want to mess up a good barrel. I am talking to Tom about things as well, so will see what happens there.

Not opposed to having two barrels, one for slugs and one for pellets.
As accurate as that Paradigm's pellet barrel shoots now, other than cleaning it for accuracy (if that's what it requires) it might be best left alone. Two dedicated barrels is what I am doing now as well. My Evol had a good all around barrel for light slugs and pellets. In my tinkering I re-worked the lead for longer slug chambering and polished out the bore and smoothed the factory choke. It was not so good with pellets after the choke removal, but loaded slugs well. But I kept messing with the bore polish and choke trying to make it shoot heavier slugs, and went little too much. Now it doesn't shoot even light .300" sized slugs to my accuracy demands because it's bore is a touch too big. I have since polished a choke back into it to get back the long range pellet accuracy and can't/don't use it for slugs anymore.

I know Tom is working on the slug barrels and I have been talking to him about getting one of the 22 slug barrels. When testing the HPS30 I loved the AR style stock, but there is something about the Paradigm that is comfortable. Have used the Paradigm a few times at my local NRL22 matches and didn't do to bad with just pellets. So I have some high expectations when I get the slug barrel.

I know Tom is working on the slug barrels and I have been talking to him about getting one of the 22 slug barrels. When testing the HPS30 I loved the AR style stock, but there is something about the Paradigm that is comfortable. Have used the Paradigm a few times at my local NRL22 matches and didn't do to bad with just pellets. So I have some high expectations when I get the slug barrel.
His hand made slug barrels are exceptional; as evidenced by my old tack driving Slayer. I have spoken with him rather extensively about his new slug barrel's too. It is going to be a game changer for the industry.

Reactions: woogie_man
你好,我想向你购买Leshiy2的全金属扳机框架。
^ Say what? Say what, what, what?
The stock is more adjustable and is rock solid. There is a weight penalty for the adjustment and lack of wobble - but that doesn't concern me personally. I love the folding adapter too!
Hello, I would like to purchase the full metal trigger frame of Leshiy2 from you.

GOOGLE Translate! LOL

The stock is more adjustable and is rock solid. There is a weight penalty for the adjustment and lack of wobble - but that doesn't concern me personally. I love the folding adapter too!
Hello, I would like to purchase the full metal trigger frame of Leshiy2 from you.

GOOGLE Translate! LOL

GOOGLE Translate! LOL
Hello, can you help me send a private message to Navnesen? My account has been restricted, which seems to be because I just registered.

Hello, can you help me send a private message to Navnesen? My account has been restricted, which seems to be because I just registered.
Hello alexzhuang,

The forum rules are put in place for a reason?

From what I can see, the time frame on your membership is long enough. However, you need to place one or two more meaningful posts and a moderator will grant you access.

Sorry for the inconvenience and welcome to the forum.

@Michael