all right, good deals on hunting stuff and more

I'll give some info on how I got some killer deals: Auctions, not ebay! These=-Post office, police and equipment auctions, state actions and going out of business auctions, estate auctions and flea markets....Gun cases, hosters, scopes and tables, and many other things that are shooting-related.Oh Yea, chainsaws and crossbows.
I am out of room now and trying to get help for my buying addiction,so in time you will see me selling a Lot of shooting-related "stuff".
Geeze,maybe I can have as much fun selling things as buying things...it's me, no saving account,no wife, Jesse:p

I'll give some info on how I got some killer deals: Auctions, not ebay! These=-Post office, police and equipment auctions, state actions and going out of business auctions, estate auctions and flea markets....Gun cases, hosters, scopes and tables, and many other things that are shooting-related.Oh Yea, chainsaws and crossbows.
I am out of room now and trying to get help for my buying addiction,so in time you will see me selling a Lot of shooting-related "stuff".
Geeze,maybe I can have as much fun selling things as buying things...it's me, no saving account,no wife, Jesse:p
@boscoebrea How do you find out about these auctions?

Yes, newspapers, now digital, some auction houses, places you have to join, then you will get a number, for car and equipment auctions your bank account access or verified by your bank that you indeed have the funds....not so for the smaller auctions....
Other tips are school supplies auction, chairs desks , etc that can be used for bench shooting and club get-togethers.
I scored big at post office auctions, which are not often and are held in larger cities.
One more,for the rich, government auctions, heck you can sometimes buy a small shipo_O

@boscoebrea I'd never even heard of some those auctions until your post. Thanks for the tips. Which ones do you have to join and how do you join to participate in certain auctions. I've heard of folks doing this for vehicle auctions, some get dealer licenses. When there are airguns, did you know what you were bidding on? Could you view the items before hand or is to more-or-less like a Pyramyd Air mystery box?

Almost Always there is a viewing time, bigger auctions send you a page or a small catalog.
You know what you are bidding on, airguns are a rare find, call your local police station and ask,I believe the police have to hold "stolen" goods for a year before they can auction them off.....remember that the small towns will properly send there "items" to a larger city..
Know the true value of Used items before bidding and another thing I have found out is that some places that have going out of business sales and tell you it is 60% off actually mark up the list price by 30-50% !
Sorry, I can't give you any more info than what I have.It may help to google local auctions, also city, county and State.(y)

Reactions: Ezana4CE