Tuning All required upgrades done Impact M3

i think alot of it is self conflicated not know what they are doing and cant leave well enough alone
In most cases I believe the people who don’t know what they are doing are oblivious to certain Impact issues. Only one of the last 4 Impacts I’ve owned doesn’t have a horrible first shot velocity when the gun sits. It still has it, just not as severe. Right now my other M3 takes 5 shots to get its velocity stabilized. The regs are set almost exactly the same on both guns. If your guns first shot speed is dead on with the rest of the shot string after your gun has sat for 24hrs, that is great but almost unbelievable. Considering the last 4 I owned wouldn’t do it. And I sorta know what I’m doing.

Okay I am NOT trying to trash talk. However, why should you have to be immediately swapping out o-rings etc on a $2200 rifle, stock?!
I’ve noticed impact owners and air gunners in general are terminal tinkerers. Need vs want? Everyone here is a master tuner and engineer. My impact shoots well out of the box but I’m 100% sure I can tighten it up.

Reactions: mubhaur