ALL NEW FX KING

A long time ago, this sport would have what many people are looking for, which is maximum power, precision and efficiency, if only the companies that produce AG hired, for example, one of the recognized companies with a reputation for Project & Engineering Consulting, who have an army of good engineers in pneumatics and hydraulics. this is how we are doomed to some developments in this sport as if we are exploring hot water. I doubt that FX is playing a dirty game purely for money, but there is a grain of doubt because they do not communicate with consumers in a real relationship like, say, what Skout Airguns does, although they also do a lot of things self-deprecating. I said a long time ago that the internal ballistics of a PCP must have a clear standard, it's left to the manufacturers how to make such a device of high quality and pleasing to the eye. In the age of high technology, we are still discovering hot water, terrible.

Well the thing is fx has a good thing going.
They started with the liner system which seem to reach its peak but added the plenum design to help it with the harmonics.
They have this new valving system that is being integrated across the brands. Yes it all seems to be in some part the panthera but the system is so modular that it can be restructured to where it can be used in many of its guns. This is great thing because as time progressespecially we will hopefully have new innovative pieces that maybe able to retrofit across the line.

To me it a bit like a small and big block chevy motors. Used in many cars and can be modified or parts swapped among many years and cars.

Allen

Last edited:
Well the thing is fx has a good thing going.
They started with the liner system which seem to reach its peak but added the plenum design to help it with the harmonics.
They have this new valving system that is being integrated across the brands. Yes it all seems to be in some part the panthera but the system is so modular that it can be restructured to where it can be used in many of its guns. This is great thing because as time progressespecially we will hopefully have new innovative pieces that maybe able to retrofit across the line.

To me it a bit like a small and big block chevy motors. Used in many cars and can be modified or parts swapped among many years and cars.

Allen

How about those regulators that are often replaced by huma? For a 2k gun, maybe they should just have huma to begin with.

Reactions: drsquall
This would be a realistic price, maybe a little more expensive for the King model with this plastic stock, but ... what can I say

No, I'll stick with my carbon fiber RRS SOAR tripod and ballhead.

RAW HM1000x_ and Vortex Impact 4000_B_cropped.jpg

Reactions: rigbymauser
Th
Yeah fx has gotten it figured out on the marketing. I've never owned one but would like too but if you spend 2,000 on a gun it should have everything it needs already done to it that it needs to perform at a high level. People love them so I can't knock them for getting them I just can't spend that type of money and know I need to throw another 300 or so at it to improve its accuracy. It reminds me of the archery race I used to be part of with the latest bow and the best cam that year and sights and other add ons. Quality bows run around 1,000 at least for the bare bow. You can pretty much double that with the add ons for it. I'm guilty of wanting the best and newest improvements in any shooting sport because I want the best when I play. It's such a rabbit hole. Lol
This is why I traded my fx impact for a huben. When I originally got my impact it didn't need anything done to it, but I felt the need to keep "upgrading and upgrading" in the end I had 3 different caliber barrels and not enough fx guns to fit them on lol. Got tired of being tempted to swap barrels every couple of weeks so I got the huben. Now I traded the huben and I'm finally getting a vulcan 3 in .25 this week.

If it's just a dressed up panthera/dynamic then the price is not worth it, and there's really not need for an outlandish video on a gun that's the same as what's already been brought out.
This is exactly what they did lol. Instead of just offering GRS stocks that are fitted for Dynamics they call it a whole new gun.