ALL NEW FX KING

This is exactly what they did lol. Instead of just offering GRS stocks that are fitted for Dynamics they call it a whole new gun.
Yeah just like with phones, I have never been into buying the newer whole new model bs. I still have a Samsung Galaxy Note20 ultra and it has been working phenomenally and it takes amazing pictures.

Brand new from FX, The King is here. Incredibly efficient, extremely powerful, and topped off with a GRS stock, the King is a staple in the high end airgun category. Let us know what questions you have!

So far we have tested shot counts - shooting 18gr out of the 500mm .22 cal, got 150 shots before reaching the reg. So far we are very impressed with this platform and excited to see what all it can do.

View attachment 406546View attachment 406548View attachment 406547
Nice rifle. Unfortunately out of my price range but maybe someday!

Yeah I have one Vulcan 3 in 22 that Derrick set up for me with 34 grain varmint knockers at 76fpe. It shoots 1" at 100yds all day with a full mag. In fact he has been telling me to get the Vulcan 3 in 30 cause he just tuned one for slugs and it got 3/8" groups at 50yds shooting 60 some grain slugs for about 112 fpe. I might do that because I want a little more thump.
Who is Derrick?