ALL NEW FX KING

Brand new from FX, The King is here. Incredibly efficient, extremely powerful, and topped off with a GRS stock, the King is a staple in the high end airgun category. Let us know what questions you have!

So far we have tested shot counts - shooting 18gr out of the 500mm .22 cal, got 150 shots before reaching the reg. So far we are very impressed with this platform and excited to see what all it can do.

084B27BA-C442-49AF-B56E-807FA25FF78B.JPG
8F44A990-9299-434C-81B6-3D6D1ACE8F8F.JPG
9558E4F7-E599-4D3C-8213-0C82CEA175E0.JPG

68 whiskey did a YouTube video on it. All they said was the king was basically a dynamic/panthera in a bottle and grs stock. Said very little else and didn’t show the gun much really. Not even any scope footage of the hunting. FX def didn’t get their money worth from that video. Looking forward to a video that does the gun justice.

68 whiskey did a YouTube video on it. All they said was the king was basically a dynamic/panthera in a bottle and grs stock. Said very little else and didn’t show the gun much really. Not even any scope footage of the hunting. FX def didn’t get their money worth from that video. Looking forward to a video that does the gun justice.
If it's just a dressed up panthera/dynamic then the price is not worth it, and there's really not need for an outlandish video on a gun that's the same as what's already been brought out.

First buzz kill for me was, that you need a bottle clamp to mount a bipod.

Now i do have a bottle clamp and even a tube clamp that fit my Cyclone, but i really dont like any of them, hence why i got the Caldwell thingy i use to prop up the front of my rifle.

I still like a weekend with one of these of course. ;) Just too bad i have no influencer skills or wills or massive amounts of stalkers on my youtube channel.
So my only chance is to drop moola.

vibe today:

1700074471866.png

But for real this is the path of evolution. The Crown is nice, sure, but it doesn't have a big plenum and isn't really the best option of you're looking to put some serious FPE downrange. You also benefit from a way stiffer barrel with the Dynamic Block platform since the pressurized plenum is supporting the barrel. I now have (3) Pantheras, so I am a huge believer in this platform. I truly believe it is the way forward. Putting the Dynamic in a GRS stock is big brain energy. Love it. Can't wait to see what else FX comes up with.

I wonder if MPA or another chassis maker will make a chassis for it like they did the raw? 🤔

Allen

Oh here is the pic of the MPA chassis for the RAW.
I can tell you the owner of MPA is working on a chassis for the Panthera. He has two in house from what I'm told. I will follow up with my contact about that on Sunday at my next match. I was hoping to see something already, he has had the guns for a long time.

Here's my thing. Pass the savings on to the end user. When everything you're building is the same as the next thing in your lineup, you're saving money in production.

$2400 is steep

I like the panthera though, and I like the grs stock a lot. So this imo is cool. If I had a use for one id probably talk myself into buying one.

Last edited:
Here's my thing. Pass the savings on to the end user. When everything you're building is the same as the next thing in your lineup, you're saving money in production.

$2400 is steep

I like the panthera though, and I like the grs stock a lot. So this imo is cool. If I had a use for one id probably talk myself into buying one.
They will be selling for $1500 in classified inside of a year. Just wait.