All New AirMaks Arms KRAiT!

Lots of emotions.
Tell me about it, i had a parcel go into customs here on August 4 on the 25 i finally got abled to pay my dues on it, making a very simple thing 2 X as expensive due to outrageous handling fee, the customs on the thing was not so bad.
Meanwhile i had 2 other parcels do the same but enter customs at a later date, and get to me before that parcel.

Reactions: harrymoreland
Thats were I got Sep, 19th at, I was looking at the Sidewinder and the Krait side by side, I just got the two confused, Throw in the Prophet II also in the batch I was looking at must have just got confused,,, Dates, Times and guns,
Mike
I was hoping to be a first to boast of ownership on AGN 😜, as the gun has already been released here on the UK, and none of the current UK based owners seem to be on AGN.
However due to postal strike action my gun will probably arrive after UAs release date of 19th September.

🙄😩😤😭 Lots of emotions.

I saw that video a few days ago / Friday evening.

I just feel immensely sad the "L" version do not come in .177, cuz that is for sure what i would get.
And even if i do know a 5- 600 mm barrel can do just fine for my long range shooting.
Just wrote to AirMaks in regards to this. Asking them also about barrellength 50-60cm doing 35-40 ft/ibs with 20grain slugs in .177cal and specs in general. Can`t find anything on their homepage.

I cant even recall what kind of numbers my Vulcan 3 give with the 20 grainers, i guess i could do a couple of shots here in my living room just to see.
Even if the reg are a bit low for those as i recall.

Stand by to be standing by.

PS: when i read Mauser i always think 7.92 mm,,,,,, which was the caliber i shot 200 M with when i was 10 - 11 years old,,,,,,, but ill be damned if i can recall what rifles it was DSB / ASF provided for that back then,,,,, probably not Mauser.
for a little kid they packed one hell of a kick

Yeah as i figured, the REG are a bit low on the Vulcan 3, so at MAX hammer it only shoot the 20 gr Zan at 800 FPS and 28.5 FT Lbs.
I cant say what the REG are due to the primitive nature of the AGT guns as there are no readout for that, but i think it is below 100 BAR.
I have turned the REG a bit up and down, and i think i got it a bit too down last time i had it apart.

Shooting not least 16 grain it is evident that i need a bit more pressure to get a flat shot string as the hammer are at 100 %

I will try a couple of shots in my Maverick too just for the hell of it.

BRB