All New AirMaks Arms KRAiT!

haha yeah i know the feeling, i am pretty sure that if i had been a working man, and so also a man with a higher disposable income, i would own more airguns than the 3 i have..
I will never learn to cut my losses short ( sell off something in surplus ), and i would probably be the last man alive in the trench throwing stones at the enemy, when i should run and regrouped with others.

Today i am going to go get my old 200 BAR bottle filled for the last time, and then hopefully be able to manage until i have my own compressor to fill my 300 BAR bottle.
I just use the 200 BAR bottle when i have to fill after draining large plenums, not least on my vulcan 3 which is a air hog if you open it up often.
The Maverick also have a large plenum pipe, but at least it keep its air when you unscrew the bottle, and i have yet to mess ( take out ) its regulators.

How do you preorder a gun you do not know the price of, My pockets are empty but before they were not that deep... I ask about the price of the KRAIT , I was more or less told the money would be different in the US dollar, But no one gave we the amount in US dollars,
Mike
Pretty simple really...just ask.
Or...read the page in the Utah Air Guns catalog.

Mike

Very active over the pond with the new Krait. Lots of comparison photos and upgrades.

Reactions: harrymoreland
OK now my pick for new gun is down to two, The KRait and the Prophet II . I have the price on the Prophet about 2000 big ones, Not sure on the Krait as they have not posted any price that I have seen, Now my pick will not be total based on price, If URAGAN would put an adjustable regulator on there guns , I would own nothing but the URAGAN brand,, I shot all day went through 16 magazines I have six magazines I keep filling up. I noted as I put the gun up this PM I still have 200 Bar, Dam.
Oh its a 177 caliber.
Mike
THE URAGAN is good usually no reg adjustment is neded and the reg are very good