All New AirMaks Arms KRAiT!

OK now my pick for new gun is down to two, The KRait and the Prophet II . I have the price on the Prophet about 2000 big ones, Not sure on the Krait as they have not posted any price that I have seen, Now my pick will not be total based on price, If URAGAN would put an adjustable regulator on there guns , I would own nothing but the URAGAN brand,, I shot all day went through 16 magazines I have six magazines I keep filling up. I noted as I put the gun up this PM I still have 200 Bar, Dam.
Oh its a 177 caliber.
Mike

While i very much prefer a regulator and hammer you can adjust ( snap fingers ) then the rifles with internal regulators are fine too if you are not shooting too many different things / weights.
My Vulcan 3 i have shooting 10 - 16 grain pellets and slugs, and just need to work the hammer spring adjuster.

I am very much looking forward to see these in action, and a few other rifles that are pending release, and worst of all, was in the bank today finding out that even after i paid my bill from the car dealer visit last week,,,, there are a substantial amount of money on my savings account, actually a high end airgun more money than i expected there would be there.

BUT ! i am focussed on getting a Coltri ICON compressor, which also cost the same as a high end airgun.

Seems like long time ago since we seen the gun 8-10 months maybe looks like cool little gun hope its better than the other model they brought out felt kinda cheap and was loud and very much a air hog
Which...other ?

I like my Caiman / Caiman X .
Short, easy to shoot offhand, good triggers, hold air well. What more do you want ? Not any louder than any other short barreled gun. And with a, 2 segment, M40, Huma suppressor on the Caiman, and an extra two segments on the Caiman X, they are plenty quiet. Like many quiet guns, more mechanical sounds than air sounds.

Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: lbc_PSI
Which...other ?

I like my Caiman / Caiman X .
Short, easy to shoot offhand, good triggers, hold air well. What more do you want ? Not any louder than any other short barreled gun. And with a, 2 segment, M40, Huma suppressor on the Caiman, and an extra two segments on the Caiman X, they are plenty quiet. Like many quiet guns, more mechanical sounds than air sounds.

Mike
talking about the bottle version guns i had a lb it was terrible i like the little caiman as i seen shooter 1721 shoot the crap out of that thing great shot count i love the green laminate stocks cool gun i might try one some time