All New AirMaks Arms KRAiT!

airmaksarms_20220302_062836_0.1646228028.jpg

Coming soon to Utah Airguns

I was commenting to my buddy that it looked like FX/ RTI/ Daystate had a threesome and here was the result.

Yeah, but....
FX, RTI, and Daystate just happen to be the only PCP manufacturers that give us externally adjustable regulators.

And THAT is the one feature that I'm still waiting to see on the AirMaks guns....

I really really like their barrels, no flimsy flappers. How come no-one else has come up with fluted barrels for airguns— for firearms they are readily available.....

That 700mm long version with an unchoked barrel — that could be the ticket to extreme long range nirvana....! 😄

Matthias

Yeah, but....
FX, RTI, and Daystate just happen to be the only PCP manufacturers that give us externally adjustable regulators.

And THAT is the one feature that I'm still waiting to see on the AirMaks guns....

I really really like their barrels, no flimsy flappers. How come no-one else has come up with fluted barrels for airguns— for firearms they are readily available.....

That 700mm long version with an unchoked barrel — that could be the ticket to extreme long range nirvana....! 😄

Matthias
The Krait has an adjustable regulator if you didn't already know! 😁👌