All New AirMaks Arms KRAiT!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
airmaksarms_20220302_062836_0.1646228028.jpg

Coming soon to Utah Airguns

Looks like the love child of an Impact and RTI Prophet. Following.

Add in a Deltawolf for the chunky aft portion. Hopefully it doesn't cost as much as the three of them put together.
1f609.svg

I was commenting to my buddy that it looked like FX/rti/Daystate had a threesome and here was the result. I dig it though. Has all the stuff I usually have to buy extra with other rifles...the question is will it have enough oomph to push heavier slugs...

That butt stock tail piece looks awful

Awful.. as in "ugly" or as in bad design?If the former, I have a sorta-snarky response, but if its the latter then I have to agree... the single "post" it rides on doesnt seem like it be al that sturdy and can get banged about and knocked out position..... Odd that a higher end gun would have a such a simple mounting method. Aftermarket opportunity for some one?

Giles does a 90 second quick overview video of the Krait, posted on the AirMaks Arms Faceplant page. I can't link to it because I don't have an account.

Nothing really new as far as information provided (in fact, Giles apparently had never handled an AirMaks Arms gun until the recent British Shooting Show). But seeing a person handling a Krait does give more of an idea of the gun's size. And when he adjusts the length of the butt stock (not the 'cheek piece' Giles), it sounds pretty darned solid.