All my bases covered

After being involved in this hobby for close to 15 years now. I think I can say I’ve got all my bases covered. And for the first time since getting involved , I don’t have the itch to buy a new rifle. I will surely have to do some research on a new source of air in the next few months and even then it’s not a need as be got a few rebuild kits for my old shoebox is just like something portable other than a great white tank. This is all of course depending on what the market brings us in n the next while. It would however need to be groundbreaking, and I just don’t see that coming for the foreseeable future.

I’m not gonna list what I have but can tell you there are dedicated pellet and slug shooters n .177 through .257 calibers . A couple mid range rifles that have been heavily modified to high end with a few simple add ons. Even a couple high end springers to round things off when I want simple. As for the buddy bottle , got that covered also . Guppy tank that I bring out to the range with low powered rifles. Like I said , I’ve got my bases covered including cast bullet molds with necessary sizing dies. I’m in a real good place now but it did take me a while and cost me a small fortune. 

Same here. I've got two HFT, one for backup/loaner and two for hunting also one is for backup/loaner. 

I lean toward shooting HFT at least monthly and once a year go on a multi-day prairie dog hunt.

As for my FT efforts, a more expensive gun will not improve my scores enough to justify the additional cost. If I miss it's not the equipment. I shoot it because it's fun, not win a club match. And it's rewarding enough to out shoot those who have the more expensive equipment.

Hunting, it has been a bit different. Over the last couple of years, I've felt I needed for more shot count, flatter trajectory, etc. Early last year, I invested in the RTI Prophet Plus in .22 and it met all my needs, so I'm good to go for the foreseeable future.

Nothing out there blows my dress up right now...