All fx guns pre Panthera will be obsolete

Looks like he’s just trying to get his post count up by stirring the pot. These kind of guys don’t last long here!
And the most worthless post of the day goes to the troll who has explained that the guy who likes the Pantera won’t be here long!! Stirring the pot?? Go read his post again…it’s his opinion.
You are the one stirring the pot.
You must have bent your feelers this morning.

Reactions: Str8tshooter
I welcome new Enovation even if it's not what I would buy. the expectations that we put on products being the last, best most, or only, are the loss of an idea for sure. I just want to be able to go shoot and not have to tune this add that, stand on one leg with a marble clinched in my butt crack, or do some incantation to the AG Gods to enjoy my experience. The takeaway here is what YOU consider enjoyment, achieve that and you will be happy.

Technically, all air guns were rendered obsolete with the invention of the atomic weapon, but cheese is delicious!
Brocock are innovative and make a fine rifle, but I didn't know that the atomic is that good to render all obsolete. Not all cheese is... FROMUNDER CHEESE should be avoided! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rcarlisle
Out of my 3 airguns the #1 and #2 was FX airguns, and while the #2 did give me grief at first, i have reigned it in now and are happy, even if it meant additional cost i should not really have needed to spend.
I could probably have given it back to the dealer, and have him too determine the gun was,,,,,, dodgy, but i am a fix "poo" guy so i dident really have time for that.
I am open to try new stuff, but not out of hate or butthurtness, really any new rifle and no matter who make it, they will have to bring their A game, and they will also have to cater to all my wishes.

I am not sure of the Pantera will do that, i need more real world feedback on it and i also need to feel one up, so far all i can say is they have 1 thing right, which is they are dedicated slug guns.

Okay the look of it are also OK, but thats not super important to me.

Brocock are innovative and make a fine rifle, but I didn't know that the atomic is that good to render all obsolete. Not all cheese is... FROMUNDER CHEESE should be avoided! ;)
Screen Shot 2022-12-25 at 6.02.05 AM.jpg

Let’s hope this is a new era. Seems like a lot of the previous fx issues are solved with this platform. Bought a maverick like 3 months ago and have thought many times I would like to just get rid of it and stop messing with it. Finally got to where I think I will be consistent though.
Solved my fx problems months ago, sold them all and got other brands lol 😃

Reactions: Csbrown5