• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

All fx guns pre Panthera will be obsolete

They are secret FX marketing bots! Their goal is perpetuating the new Panthera threads for the hype. Have you not noticed all the FX owners and people already pre-ordered are tired of these Panthera threads and stopped posting………then BAM!!! These controversial comments get these threads fired back up and rocketing them back to the top! Crafty indeed! 🤔

View attachment 315990
Interesting observation. But I can’t dispute it because it makes too much sense. Pure genius. If this keeps up maybe I will eventually want the silly looking thing.

All fx guns pre Panthera will be obsolete​

...wrong

for one, the Dreamline is for people who don't want to spend $2,000 on a PCP.

and the list goes on....

can you switch calibers on the Panthera like my M3?

Is the Panthera Semi-Auto? Because my Monsoon is...

What if I want the ugliest rifle on the block? the Panthera will never beat a Maverick in that category.

Last edited:
By the guys at FX it self .. they said that the Pantera with the single regulator and worked valve.. is making more power with 700mm than the impact with 800mm + power block. N hammer etc .. now imagine what the next impact will do .. been able to use bigger bottles etc .. that will put a few on the run for the latest version again..difference in power is substantial.. I admire what they do .. but I will never own one.

Let’s hope this is a new era. Seems like a lot of the previous fx issues are solved with this platform. Bought a maverick like 3 months ago and have thought many times I would like to just get rid of it and stop messing with it. Finally got to where I think I will be consistent though.
Thats what everyone has said for the last few iterations of the FX stuff.....

Same song and dance every time.

Reactions: mercado
This is such a superior platform to all the floppy barrel stuff. Once they add new models to this platform with various bottle placements it will be no contest. Unless you just really want a bullpup. No reason they could not eventually make a bullpup version though.
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be like him.

Last edited:
Pied Pipper FX SMALL.jpg