All but the FX Panthera is ready

The Sightron 10-50x60 SIII scope, the Eagle Vision Infinity mounts, the M-lok chassis weights, the Vortex 30mm bubble level, the Donny FL moderator, 400 each of the .217/.218 Patriot 34 Gr slugs, and 200 each of the Patriot 40 grain slugs are in house and on the assembly bench. Two Great White 95 cu ft tanks are full of air.

Awaiting Utah Airguns to ship the Panthera .22 700mm rifle and Accu-Tac bipod ordered approximately three weeks ago.

Should be a project that provides many hours of work release pleasure.

Will share what I learn as I experience it in real and true terms.

Over the last few days I have shot two groups each with my “best” pcps to have something to compare the results to and determine if the investment is really up to the hype.

Also, intend to start out with it set up exactly like they were on the promotional videos to see how close what was portrayed is what we can expect once purchased by us mere mortals.

Stay tuned!

In the same boat waiting for the big long box from UA. 😭
That's the only reason I got mine else where. 80% of the Panthera buyers are buying em from UA. I like the guys down there, but I knew the wait would be long due to UA's popularity. I got the tracking number for mine today. I'm sure you'll have a number in the next few weeks though.

It'll be nice when we all have them. More people using them the more info we will have on what works and what doesn't 😁

Reactions: qball
Ordered my 22 cal 700mm from UtahAir too, Dec 7 at 8:15AM PST.
Was told I should make the cut of the first shipment.
Already stocked with assorted Patriots, ZANs, a 300 bar bottle and an Athlon Cronus 4.5-29×30.
We all know FX always supplies just one magazine, when are the going to release them separately?
I believe they use the same mag as the crown but with a deep lid

Reactions: woogie_man
Ordered my 22 cal 700mm from UtahAir too, Dec 7 at 8:15AM PST.
Was told I should make the cut of the first shipment.
Already stocked with assorted Patriots, ZANs, a 300 bar bottle and an Athlon Cronus 4.5-29×30.
We all know FX always supplies just one magazine, when are the going to release them separately?

Also ordered mine on 12/7 from UA, 600mm 22. Trying not to think about it too much!!! :)

I’m also getting ready for the Panthera. MDT weight as just plain nutty in price at 65 bucks before tax and shipping. So 3 eBay fishing weights each, plus 3D printing is 12 oz a pair of QBall weights!
F6045799-1AA1-49B8-898E-B9C6844C5F14.jpeg

Last edited:
The Sightron 10-50x60 SIII scope, the Eagle Vision Infinity mounts, the M-lok chassis weights, the Vortex 30mm bubble level, the Donny FL moderator, 400 each of the .217/.218 Patriot 34 Gr slugs, and 200 each of the Patriot 40 grain slugs are in house and on the assembly bench. Two Great White 95 cu ft tanks are full of air.

Awaiting Utah Airguns to ship the Panthera .22 700mm rifle and Accu-Tac bipod ordered approximately three weeks ago.

Over the last few days I have shot two groups each with my “best” pcps to have something to compare the results to and determine if the investment is really up to the hype.

Also, intend to start out with it set up exactly like they were on the promotional videos to see how close what was portrayed is what we can expect once purchased by us mere mortals.

Stay tuned!
When you get that sweet setup the range we need to start a tune page. It took me 3 trips to the range to figure out the regulator.

Reactions: bdzjlz
Dont expect much…shot count and overall accuracy below 100 yards is not better than the M3 Impact…you will be frustrated by the short shot count…but, as they said…you were warned about it because it is all you need…for the competition…this is not a pleasure rifle…you will spend more time filling the tiny bottle and the tiny magazine than shooting…

I have been pleased with mine. I can get one full mag on a fill. As far as “tiny” magazines go, all of my non FX premium rifles (except for my Skout) are still only 10 or 11 shots - so I have no issue with 17 shots. And this rifle is a monster, especially weighted down, so it is certainly not a rifle I intend to carry around, so tethering it is not a big deal but actually expected.

The power and accuracy at the longer distances is as advertised.