• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

All 19 Steyr PCP Rifles in one Video! (Field Target /10 Meter/ Hi Power Hunting)

slow.1613244128.jpg

Hey guys! The Steyr Sport line of PCP air rifles is awesome...but who actually knows anything about them? This video will present the entire line of 2021 Steyr PCP rifles in a simple and easy to understand way...comparing them as we go. This informative video will make you an expert on Steyr-Sport's entire line of World Class PCP rifles, now offered in the USA! Happy shooting! -Nate

P.S. I was not paid to make this video. I just like these guns, and Scott at PilkGuns happens to be super cool....so why not? Thanks for watching! 

https://youtu.be/tx08swNaVKk

STEYR HUNTING/TARGET (avail in High Power or Sub-12)

11.1613244589.JPG

STEYR MATCH RIFLES (Sub 12)

12.1613244576.JPG

Kaylaindy,

Great video, I didn't realize that Steyr had that many different types of rifles in those configurations. 

Thanks for the shout out, very much appreciated, but one small FYI...

You showcased my picture in the benchrest section, this Steyr I'm shooting in that picture is a Steyr LG 110 FT @ 12ftlb, and a single shot side lever. That arm you see that is in my supporting hand, swings forward, so I can rest that I beam hamster on my knee for normal FT sitting position. It looks like a benchrest model, but it is not.

Great video, I might have to get another one now.......

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Fieldtargettech.com