Alkins vs. Coltri

I just pulled the trigger on mch6 coltri nuvair cut me a deal on shipping and fill adapter. Then a week or so later a Alkin dealer messaged me but the price was 1000 more than what I paid for coltri and shipping wasn't added yet nuvair salesman were helpful and answered all my questions I had and basically said to stay away from the daystate 110 version and confirmed it is actually different from the mch3 and also mch3 was more designed for like 232 bar fills and one of the reasons to go with mch6 so I'm hoping for good luck with the coltri and going to probably get rid of my shoebox and yong Hengs 

I just pulled the trigger on mch6 coltri nuvair cut me a deal on shipping and fill adapter. Then a week or so later a Alkin dealer messaged me but the price was 1000 more than what I paid for coltri and shipping wasn't added yet nuvair salesman were helpful and answered all my questions I had and basically said to stay away from the daystate 110 version and confirmed it is actually different from the mch3 and also mch3 was more designed for like 232 bar fills and one of the reasons to go with mch6 so I'm hoping for good luck with the coltri and going to probably get rid of my shoebox and yong Hengs

Good choice 

FullSizeRender.1646101870.jpg

I have had this Airetex 45 for six years (Alkin) and the only money spent on it was an oil change that it probably did not need. I changed it based on age and not use. I still only has 32 hours on it, so it has refilled my 88cu ft tanks and those of friends about 200 times. It will top off a 88cu ft tank from 3k to 4.5k in 9 minutes, It will fill it from empty in about 20 minutes. I don't know if it is the best buy but it works for me, both in refill cost and travel cost to and from a refill facility plus convenience. It produces dry "breathable air that is most likely cleaner that what you get at the paintball shop.

Plus it will likely sell for most of the purchase price when the time comes.