Alkin W31

Alkin W31 at $3100 plus delivery or Coltri MCH6 at $2700 plus delivery? Which way would you go?

I know both provide way more air than I need but I am looking for reliability and long life. I plan to fill to my Omega bottle then to the gun.

I was set to order the Coltri but was surprised about the relatively small difference in price.

Nuvair often (usually?) has the MCH6 for $2500 plus delivery. And they configure them properly for airgun use. I paid $2500 + sales tax +$50 delivery a few months ago. Buy I'm only 150 miles away. Price difference might be a consideration but I would have gotten the W31 if there was an Alkin dealer closer to me.

Alkin W31 at $3100 plus delivery or Coltri MCH6 at $2700 plus delivery? Which way would you go?

I know both provide way more air than I need but I am looking for reliability and long life. I plan to fill to my Omega bottle then to the gun.

I was set to order the Coltri but was surprised about the relatively small difference in price.

Why not both, I just got my old mch6 repaired after it started to take way too long to build pressure , that was 2 years ago, and before I found a place to repair it ,I came across a Alkin w31 and bought it at a good price ,so now I have a back up. And as some one posted the Alkin rattles or knocks for the 1st couple of seconds on start up, thought something was wrong with it ,glad to hear its normal, had the coloring repaired at Max-Air in Kerrville Texas, they build their own compressors using the colrti block ,I was impressed with the variety of sizes they offer.

20201224_091322.1608824015.jpg