• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Alkin Owners

I had contacted Nuvair in Oxnard and the shipping quote was, IIRC, $189 to Little Rock. This was well before they had their recent "sale" on the MCH6. I didn't purchase from them because a classmate in Florida found a great deal on a low hour used compressor for me and he brought that to a meeting in New Orleans where I picked it up. The shipping was the above or may $198 but I recall it being just under $200 back then, which I did expect to be higher.

I just off the phone with Aydin and he suggested the W31 Meriner. He told me freight would come out to 150.00 from NJ to NM which I thought was a great price. The only kicker to this price is you have to give a commercial address. The only thing that's holding me back is the price. 3,250.00 is a hard price to swallow and he said prices for all their compressor will be going up in the next several months.

I just off the phone with Aydin and he suggested the W31 Meriner. He told me freight would come out to 150.00 from NJ to NM which I thought was a great price. The only kicker to this price is you have to give a commercial address. The only thing that's holding me back is the price. 3,250.00 is a hard price to swallow and he said prices for all their compressor will be going up in the next several months.

It is a lot of cash but it certainly seems like a lot of compressor as well. Probably do all one needs as long as needed and have good resale later as well. $150 NJ to NM is an amazing value too.

I know how you feel...BUT....take my case for instance....went through several compressors ...2 Mrod air's, 1 "Nomad type", and 1 Carette, (which is now rebuilt and works great), and a LOT of frustration with rebuilding,maintenance, and various issues, (leaks, blown O rings, etc), not having the air I needed, flat out down time (no shooting really), etc...finally I said enough with the toys....I wanted a real deal....My participation in this hobby warrants it (4 88cu scba's 40-50 PCP's PCP's etc)....I think now I can say making air will be the least of my worries , and can now concentrate on burning more money on new guns, glass, and ammo....

DJ