Alkin compressor on order

Congrats, Baker is great to deal with, you are gonna love the new compressor! Is it shipping to you?

I'm making the 4 hour drive and picking it up myself. I've been wanting to go to Bakers for sometime and see the place as well as meet them.... I'm looking forward to the road trip. I figured the Mrs and myself would make a day of it.

Thanks guys....Rolling out at 5am Saturday to pick it up. I can't wait.. not only to get the compressor but to check out Baker airguns. The alpa cararette 90 found its new home today. Just got back delivering it to the gentleman. the excitement on his face was priceless! hopefully it serves him well as it did me.
I'll post pics of the new alkin...

Just got off the phone with Donnie (Baker Airguns) ordering a Alkin compressor. Man I cant wait! The ole alpha carette 90 moves on to its next home.
hmmm i got the GX L3 myself. whats so great about the compressor you are getting, mine kinda speaks for itself 5.5min for full charge on 600cc cylinder and 2min top ups from 1300 to 3600 and it cost me just under 6 bills. runs off lithium batteries and can use a milwalki battery in a pinch. i bet the compressor you are getting is way cooler though. i get like 20 fills before got to charge batterys.and zero maintenance ever.

Alkin W31 Mariner Vertical Compressor. It wasn't in stock and had to order it... Donnie didn't say how long it would be...he would call when it came in.
wow that must be an awesome compressor, i am going to take a look at it. thank you jason for instructing me a bit on whats good, enjoy your trip.

I got the W31 vertical with the auto shutoff and I've been very happy with it so far (it's only a month or so old). Awesome not to have to think about air capacity. Solidly made and I really like that I can fire it up and step well clear while it's running and it will just shut off. The cart the vertical is on is handy as it's easy to just wheel it around and tuck it out of the way when not in use.

I got the W31 vertical with the auto shutoff and I've been very happy with it so far (it's only a month or so old). Awesome not to have to think about air capacity. Solidly made and I really like that I can fire it up and step well clear while it's running and it will just shut off. The cart the vertical is on is handy as it's easy to just wheel it around and tuck it out of the way when not in use.
guess i will have to fill a scba tank and use the auto shutoff features of my gx l3 but as far as i could see my compressor does what this cool elkin does i just added a scba filter between the compressor and fill line . and it weighs just 20lb and i can take it with me into the woods or any location. but i do see the reasoning of having such a good compressor at home like the elkin. so again congrats.

guess i will have to fill a scba tank and use the auto shutoff features of my gx l3 but as far as i could see my compressor does what this cool elkin does i just added a scba filter between the compressor and fill line . and it weighs just 20lb and i can take it with me into the woods or any location. but i do see the reasoning of having such a good compressor at home like the elkin. so again congrats.
In my case I live in a rural area an hour each way to a dive shop that charges a premium. So between their $20 fills and gas it is easily $45 each run. The inconvenience and cost helped justify it. Compact compressors are fine to fill guns but I have a 98cu ft tank and from what I saw, the tanks kill the compact compressors.

Now what I need are a few more surplus SCBA tanks and low pressure reg for them to run air tools to get more use of it.

In my case I live in a rural area an hour each way to a dive shop that charges a premium. So between their $20 fills and gas it is easily $45 each run. The inconvenience and cost helped justify it. Compact compressors are fine to fill guns but I have a 98cu ft tank and from what I saw, the tanks kill the compact compressors.

Now what I need are a few more surplus SCBA tanks and low pressure reg for them to run air tools to get more use of it.
cool. yeah most of the compact compressors are trash. but my gx l3 is able to fill a small tank just fine. its only limitations is i cannot run it for more than 30 min at a time. thing if i take my compressor with me, 20lbs and i dont need an electric outlet or a car battery or anything , it just runs and does what it says in that first youtube vid i saw on it. charges guns back to back and after like20 full fills i had to charge the battery's. that took 4 hours (it comes with 2bats and 2 chargers. but only needs 1 battery to run. but runs extra fast with both batteries on it. its just my great dane knows how to turn on the cooling fan so i have to take the batteries off when not in use. yeah its fan cooled does not even use water, makes and spits out water though, and i can also leavbe it unattended with the autostop. if i still did diving i would deffinitly be on board with the elkin. or if i ran a airgun range. but my 25yd range in the middle of town is all local law enforcement will let me have. they told me to just keep my pellets on my own property and all is good, they dont know i only use slugs.giggles

hmmm too bad you are not close i have a regular compressor just sitting under a building out back that runs good but i dont use air tools anymore so ya know it gets put aside. easier to run a battery operated nail gun and ive got a rigid job max that has a impact wrench head as well as things like a metal cutting wheel auto hammer and multi directional drill. and it runs on battery. guess i am thinking the power is going to stop flowing and i will have to rely on the solar/wind electrical grid that is just sitting there doing nothing but looking pretty till the power turns off for good, i will that day walk over , flip a switch and charge my batteries and continue filling my airgun.

say how much does each 95 cu ft tank cost you?
my gxe l3 cost me 579. is it more than that?
how much does a 95 cu ft tank weigh?
hmmm i am trying to mentally justify getting myself a tank and reg.
i am looking at an external aftermarket reg for my .357 challenger big bore. but i just dont find it. i am glad youcan take care of your needs out in the country. wish i were there , i could shoot more and farther.
but i do not have anyone here crazy enough to move out to the land we have in the woods and i wont live there by my self.
say do you have big fast furry things in your woods? do not shoot at them is all i can advise. take it easy and if you find yaself near grand prairie(17miles west of dallas tx come by and pick up a low pressure compressor and ya can shoot my challenger.