AliExpress ! Is this for real ?????!!!!

Hello everyone! Came across this website AliExpress and they had a lot of pcp toys from tanks , compressors, connectors , Basically everything and the prices aren’t bad so my question is is this website trustable ?? Has anyone ever bought anything from here and is it legit! Thanks ! This tank is not bad at all it says it’s brand new??? Let me know what y’all think! Should I or should I not!

I ordered about 100 plus items from aliexpress. And I recieved all my 100 plus orders. Some take 2 weeks. Some take over a month. But I always get it. So yeah it's real. Just have to be patient. Dont expect placing an order and it arriving in 2 to 3 days. 

Are you talking about their acecare tanks? They are brand new. But they are CE certified. That's standard for what Europe use. In the US, we use dot. So you will need a compressor to fill it. I got my acecare 6.8l tank brand new for $250. Vs Joe's great white for like more than double that price. If you own your own compressor. Get the acecare tank. Save you a few hundred bucks. I've been using mine for 4 years no problem. 

The Great Whites are a brand of CF tank that Joe B sells. AliExpress is a trustworthy company and you don’t need to hydro test their air tanks. Unless you plan on filling it yourself I would recommend a DOT approved tank that a dive shop will fill. Alibaba is another Chinese company and their prices are even better. Both company’s sell Acecare CF tanks that have been discussed in length on this forum before. Also notice that the JSAR Raptor uses 350 and 500cc Acecare carbon fiber bottles (air tanks). I use them myself and have no problem filling to 4500 psi.

Dennis

Forget the tank and get this ? I only shoot on the weekends ? Or a hand pump?? 

1572917548_14889077025dc0d12c959bc8.64390177_013DF4D6-376F-4B2F-97BE-A25E3C0AE587.png

Straight to the gun or to a buddy bottle, or even a large tank. My tank is 6.8 Liter and I fill it intermittently. You don't want to try to fill a larger bottle all at once. 500 to 750 psi at a time is what I use. Never run the compressor longer than 15 minutes at a stretch...stop and let it cool down for a half hour or so.

You can get DOT approved tanks from Aliexpress, but they cost a bit more. DOT certified means a scuba shop can fill them. The others are certified by different agencies from different countries. I believe mine is Canada approved. Too far to drive, so I got the Yong Heng.

Hoot

I ordered spinner targets from Ali Express. I purchased a pack of 6 spinners in different sizes. Shipping was slow and there was not much correspondence to confirm the purchase. Product did arrive about 3 weeks later (shipped from China I think). Spinners are very nice for what I will use them for. I may end up going with a lag bolt instead of the supplied deck screws.