Ali Express

I’ve had good luck with AliExpress as well. Probably ordered 20 times and always got what was advertised and generally as good or better quality than I would have expected for the price. Even took a chance on some reamers for doing barrel leade work on the common calibers and they produced good cuts...no doubt a professional machinist would find fault but they’re just right for a hobbyist like me. 

I try and stay away from the obvious knock off things, and get the pre branded items.

Wait times are long, and I wouldn't buy anything that I wouldn't be prepared to just write off as a loss. Even though they claim to offer warranties, price to ship something back would be a pain in the rear.

I ordered a couple scopes and several different types of rings that are really working out well.

Waiting for a couple different scopes now to give a try.

I've been ordering from China for a few years now, only one purchase never showed up, it's still tracking from the website. But that was a special offer for free, pay postage only and was a couple bucks, so I didn't really sweat it.

You have to really read the item description though, like I recently received 1 30mm scope ring, not 1 pair like I thought. I'll get around to ordering another one, its $3 again, no real big deal.

Compressors though thats a tough one, I'm trying to hold out and wait for JSAR to come through with the one Travis went through and made corrections to, and will be put out with those changes and will be a better product and last longer than a month, as their testing produced.

There are plenty of compressors aliexpress has including shipping for $200 or less, but if something goes wrong, it's going to cost that to send it back if you can't fix it.

I think 2 to 3 weeks is a long time for american standard...I always buy in Aliexpress, They send very fast and in 2 weeks the product is in Brazil...but when the product arrives in Correios (Brazilian Mail Service - state owned) , Correios just delivery the product after two months.... but despite this delivery time is long..the buy worths because the price is very low..

Just think of it as Chinese eBay. If you have a problem like something not being as described or faulty, you will usually be offered a discount or refund. Use a bit of common sense like not expecting a Leupold or Bushnell scope for $50 to be genuine. Here in Australia, things can take between a week and six weeks to arrive depending on the postage method. Most of the stuff I get is not available here and if it is it costs ten times as much. I would prefer to use eBay but if I can't find what I want or see a better deal on there, that's where I go.