• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Alamo Airguns of San Antonio gets a big thumbs up from me.

I visited this shop last weekend while visiting that part of our great state, and I have to say that the experience could not have been better. The shop was incredibly well stocked, and the staff was super friendly. Hell, even the customers were outgoing. I’ve been involved in what some would consider niche hobbies throughout my life and it seems like if I was lucky enough to find a walk-in shop relevant to the hobby, it was either sparsely stocked or populated with cliquish folks who had to “get to know you” before making you feel welcome. When my wife tells me that I sometimes act too distant and guarded with people I don’t know, I tell her “Baby, I learned that from all the gun stores, archery shops, hobby shops, hot rod shops, and motorcycle dealers I’ve visited since over the years.” I’d intended to pick up some pellets and maybe look at an Element Immersive scope to get a better handle on whether or not I wanted one, and they were so accommodating that I’d have felt dirty not leaving with both.😁 I’m probably gushing, but this place was honestly a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: wolfdog