• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Alabama Bushy tails 2

Nice work, B-G. 

I am across from you in SW Mississippi. Will be hunting bushy tails with a Crosman F4 Nitro Piston this year due to the unavailability of .22 rimfire cartridges. Finally got my scope.tweeked and shooting sub nickle size groups at 30 yards. Got a pretty nice rabbit with it at the 30 yard distance. Quick and clean kill.

Going to bring back a part of my youth that i thought was gone long ago. Really looking forward to it. Don't know how good my stalking skills are bit I am about to find out.

Get out there Waldo! Beware...when you start picking them off....you’ll want to go right back!

Goer,

these days in a pressure cooker, then make a stew. A side benefit is that I eat some and the rest goes to Polo, my Boston Terrier. We found that he was having allergic reactions from the store bought dry dog foods we tried. He feels and looks a lot healthier now that he is on a Squirrel stew diet!

Get out there Waldo! Beware...when you start picking them off....you’ll want to go right back!

B-G,

Just waiting for the first frost. Never squirrel hunt till the first frost. Seem to have a bumper crop of squirrels. Most are cat squirrels but got a few fox squirrels hanging around. They are absolutely huge. Gonna try to get one with the F4. Never taken a fox squirrel with an air rifle.