Tuning Akela improved in 4 shots

After receiving a new to me Akela I noticed a puff of air coming from the left side of the power dial during 3 test shots. With a quick search for disassembly directions I found a chopped oring as the culprit. 

Local oring store hooked me right up on replacements. The fourth shot from the gun is puff free. 

+1 consistency

+1 shot count 

What other tunes and mods does this gun need to get the most out of it? 

Looking forward to it! 

PXL_20220510_175028090.1652210352.jpg

mine was good out of the box, about 930fps with premeir hp's will dot the i out to 50 .. a decent scope with 16x or more mag and fine reticle, and a donny adapter and sumo with the end baffle removed puts some icing on the cake .. mine 'was' dragging the trigger lever, at the rear, on the stock and giving the trigger a weird feel, dont know how common that is .. a few seconds with a dremel to round it off solved that ..

guess it depends on the role on scope .. have a utg 3-9 50 with a thick ret and thats better for blasting squirrels, i can get on them super fast with it, its curtains for sure lol .. a 16 or 24 is definitly better for precision shots and seeing where its hitting through the scope ... on another note id eventually like to get one of those super cool digital gauges for it since its right on the side and so visible, would make it feel like its more high end i think ...