Akela .22 has arrived!

I have an Avenger on order. Won't be in until at least the end of October. Liked it because it looked like it was easy to adjust and work on. And cheap. Now I'm kinda liking this gun. Will this one be easy to tune once I get a chrono? For those that have shot them. Is this one as accurate as they say the Avenger is? I know it's more money but I think I like this one better. Oh, can you put a silencer on the end of this one? Where I live you can not get high speed internet so watching a video is worthless it takes up to 45 mins to watch a 10 min video. That's why I can't watch the previews of them thanks

I have an Avenger on order. Won't be in until at least the end of October. Liked it because it looked like it was easy to adjust and work on. And cheap. Now I'm kinda liking this gun. Will this one be easy to tune once I get a chrono? For those that have shot them. Is this one as accurate as they say the Avenger is? I know it's more money but I think I like this one better. Oh, can you put a silencer on the end of this one? Where I live you can not get high speed internet so watching a video is worthless it takes up to 45 mins to watch a 10 min video. That's why I can't watch the previews of them thanks

I just sold my new .22 Avenger to help buy this gun. I like bullpups and shorter guns in general plus this has a nice walnut stock. To me it is a higher quality gun. No plastic parts and all top notch finish work. However the Avenger was/is a great gun for its price point. I have no complaints on it and may end up with another one someday. A friend of mine was wanting to order one so I just sold him mine. I haven't had a chance to do much accuracy testing on this gun but my Avenger was very accurate. Its all personal preference but I prefer this Akela over the Avenger.

I’m not clear on the trigger operation. I pull back till it stops. Nothing. I let off and pull back a second time and sometimes it fires and sometimes I have to let off and pull again. Any ideas what’s going on?

Sounds like the trigger is out of adjustment. There is a little locknut on the end of the trigger rod and it may be backed off too far. Take it out of the stock and cock the gun. The nut should be within a few thousands of the lever it goes thru.

I have an Avenger on order also. I don’t turn air rifles yet. I cleaned the bore, mounted the scope and started shooting it this morning. It definitely is a tack driver. I don’t like the stock. But my wife does so she’ll get this one. I’m a lefty so I have to raise up to work the side lever. And I can’t get away from the scope without being on the end of the stock. Again, it fits my wife fine. I’m having some trigger issues I’m trying to resolve. Once that’s done, she’ll be good to go. Hope this helped. I would probably like the Cayden better. 

Yes. It takes a 5mm allen wrench to get it out.

Here is a pic of the nut to check.

1598460967_623552035f4694272abdb2.70458265.jpg

Ok, I’ve officially lost my gun. My wife got home from work and wanted to shoot it. Bye bye Akela! After three magazines, she couldn’t stop giggling. Neither of us had ever shot a PCP and we are blown away by the accuracy. Of course I’m going to have to do all the air pumping. I’ll post her first shot at 35 yrds and the next two 12 shot targets. 
1598526635_15234037535f4794abc14ca4.45796242.jpeg
 Here is my 5 shots at 35 yrds.

1598526727_7129259385f47950713c180.88958945.jpeg
 Crosman premium dome ultra magnum 14.3.