• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AirTanksPlus.com A (update)

• shipped me the wrong item
  • did ship me something to FIX the wrong item
  • did not provide instructions or help when reaching out on how to fix the wrong item sent with the new item
  • ended up jerry rigging things together when an old valve i had

shipped wrong item, did not ship a proper replacement, and provided no support. i will never buy from them again. D- for shipping a piece to fix the wrong valve they sent, but i did not have the tools or experience to fix it. i honestly dont think i should be expected to fix a wrong item sent out either.

• shipped me the wrong item
  • did ship me something to FIX the wrong item
  • did not provide instructions or help when reaching out on how to fix the wrong item sent with the new item
  • ended up jerry rigging things together when an old valve i had

shipped wrong item, did not ship a proper replacement, and provided no support. i will never buy from them again. D- for shipping a piece to fix the wrong valve they sent, but i did not have the tools or experience to fix it. i honestly dont think i should be expected to fix a wrong item sent out either.

Wow! Really? Thank you for sharing. I’d heard good things about them prior to this post.