• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Airsoft Buntline 11” King Arms

I have a Umarex Colt 7 1/2 inch bb/pellet co2 revolver. Have tried to find a Buntline CO2 revolver but there does not appear to be one available .

I did locate an Airsoft King Arms 11” revolver- have never owned an Airsoft or green gas gun.

I’m trying to figure whether I can use the bb/pellet cartridges in the Airsoft King Arms revolver. Spoke to someone; said things to consider would be the cartridge fit in the cylinder and/or whether the inner barrel diameter would be too big and cause the projectile to rattle around.

Read that Airsoft BB’s are 6mm in diameter( was also thinking about .22 pellet, which are close to that in diameter) and if the Green Gas had the power to push a regular BB and/or pellets. Not real concerned about matching CO2 power.

Any feedback would be helpful. Just visual look at gun seems like it would work but didn’t know if anyone had any thoughts. I’ve read that Airsoft are fun to shoot and get good yield per can/ fill.

so, the question is could you blend the two formats together to make a CO2 powered BB or Pellet pistol
and i guess the answer is maybe but at what cost
after looking at some pictures they do look similar but the CO2 barrel is pinned on the other is not that i could see
the barrel cover might be able to be used with a new barrel, so much R&D work and dead luck would be needed
it would be cheaper to buy a .22lr in buntline than make a gas gun