• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airmaks krait

Or do the group order and tell Huma to bill Airmaks.
100% this ^^^

Good news on my V3 reg fix - ours has been sitting at exactly 117.5 bar on the digital gauge since Saturday and it is now Thursday. We did notice the recharge rate sucks, like it takes a minute or two to go from about 115.5 / 116 back to 117.5. But at least it is holding now. Keep in mind our gat is double regged.

I'll let you you guys know (with a video) about how the Huma prototype works once I receive it. I guarantee it will work way better than the Airmaks reg, which was designed in the back of a short bus and machined once they got to shop class.

I'm ready for the Airmaks fanboys to jump me in the comments. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

100% this ^^^

Good news on my V3 reg fix - ours has been sitting at exactly 117.5 bar on the digital gauge since Saturday and it is now Thursday. We did notice the recharge rate sucks, like it takes a minute or two to go from about 115.5 / 116 back to 117.5. But at least it is holding now. Keep in mind our gat is double regged.

I'll let you you guys know (with a video) about how the Huma prototype works once I receive it. I guarantee it will work way better than the Airmaks reg, which was designed in the back of a short bus and machined once they got to shop class.

I'm ready for the Airmaks fanboys to jump me in the comments. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I got lucky with the replacement gun I was sent. Set the reg at 110 and it stays right there. You are absolutely correct, the recovery rate is slow but going from 90b to 110b did help. Still needs to be better though. I'll get a Huma when available.

Reactions: AirShootist
I got lucky with the replacement gun I was sent. Set the reg at 110 and it stays right there. You are absolutely correct, the recovery rate is slow but going from 90b to 110b did help. Still needs to be better though. I'll get a Huma when available.
It's a shame, too, man - because I really wanted to love the Krait. It definitely has some dope features! But when the core, key component is clearly badly designed and untested and then I get met with bogus games and poor customer services from the manufacturer- that grinds my gears. I was so super helpful and nice about everything, too. I scrapped tons of filming and editing (and about 300 slugs) just to give this thing a second chance. I did that a few times, actually. Enough was enough and others deserved to know about it. I couldn't NOT talk (100% accurate) smack about Airmaks after all that and still have a clear conscience...

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
The first one I got had some major issues. The replacement gun has been great. A compact in .22 no problems and a great shooter. This thing fits me like a glove.View attachment 316149
What is the barrel type ? 1or 2 ?
The first one I got had some major issues. The replacement gun has been great. A compact in .22 no problems and a great shooter. This thing fits me like a glove.View attachment 316149
11664861538088.jpg
1maxresdefault.jpg

What is the barrel type ? 1 or 2 ?