• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airmaks krait

The first one I got had some major issues. The replacement gun has been great. A compact in .22 no problems and a great shooter. This thing fits me like a glove.
20221206_114427.jpg

Reactions: Bullysyclone
I bought one with v2 and v3 regulators and already fixed the v2 which is a better designed regulator and it is a awesome gun! Honestly you should let this go because almost every gun has at least 1 issue when first released and at least Airmaks is trying to fix the problem!

I have been a machinist in the aerospace field for most my life and owned nearly every high end gun there is and yes the krait is not the best machined gun I own but it is a great little gun and the reg problem was nothing to fix!

I may contact airmaks and tell them what I found wrong or maybe wait and see what they find as a solution 😁

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
I bought one with v2 and v3 regulators and already fixed the v2 which is a better designed regulator and it is a awesome gun! Honestly you should let this go because almost every gun has at least 1 issue when first released and at least Airmaks is trying to fix the problem!

I have been a machinist in the aerospace field for most my life and owned nearly every high end gun there is and yes the krait is not the best machined gun I own but it is a great little gun and the reg problem was nothing to fix!

I may contact airmaks and tell them what I found wrong or maybe wait and see what they find as a solution 😁
Imagine paying $1700 for a gun that you have to work on to make it function properly. :ROFLMAO:
Airmaks slapped the airgun community in the face by selling this at that price and never testing it properly. The regs suck. The design sucks. Airmaks sucks.
Huma will be saving the day soon, though. No worries.

Imagine paying $1700 for a gun that you have to work on to make it function properly. :ROFLMAO:
Airmaks slapped the airgun community in the face by selling this at that price and never testing it properly. The regs suck. The design sucks. Airmaks sucks.
Huma will be saving the day soon, though. No worries.
Hey...don't hold back, tell us how you really...feel .

Mike

I did pay 1700 for it and fixed it in a matter of minutes which is a tenth the time it took to fix my first impact or my first Evol! Most airgunners like to mess with their guns anyways so no big deal to me and the design is actually a great design once it's fixed.....did you fix your reg? I won't give your video a view so I don't know if you got it fixed.

I did pay 1700 for it and fixed it in a matter of minutes which is a tenth the time it took to fix my first impact or my first Evol! Most airgunners like to mess with their guns anyways so no big deal to me and the design is actually a great design once it's fixed.....did you fix your reg? I won't give your video a view so I don't know if you got it fixed.
i WoN't GiVe yOuR ViDeO a ViEw....lol. I guess you'll never know then!

Hopefully this helps people with the reg creep issue who also have time to watch a 10 minute video...

Or maybe pass along to the rest of us exactly how you fixed it. Mine is holding for now but I don’t trust it. I posted what I did in the Krait topic. I’m not keeping any secrets because I want everyone with a bum reg to enjoy the gun and quit picking on it.

Or maybe pass along to the rest of us exactly how you fixed it. Mine is holding for now but I don’t trust it. I posted what I did in the Krait topic. I’m not keeping any secrets because I want everyone with a bum reg to enjoy the gun and quit picking on it.
I will post it after I give it more tests Friday when it warms up here....don't want to get a bunch of hype up till I'm sure heat and such does not affect it! Right now it it might creep 1-2 bar but remember it's new and not broke in.