• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AirMaks Arms Airmaks KRAiT X: Take 2 - Part 1! Explanation Of My Journey, Improved Reg, Overview, & Shots @150yds (video inside)

I might revisit the platform when they can make a .25 L shoot a 25.39 pellet 900fps. Until then, they will remain in my rearview.
I have one coming in next week or so (shipped in from Europe). It is the latest rev coming from Airmaks. I have plenty of 25.39 pellets and will set it up to shoot them at ~900fps and report back to you. Well it may be when the temperature is in double digits around here!

I have one coming in next week or so (shipped in from Europe). It is the latest rev coming from Airmaks. I have plenty of 25.39 pellets and will set it up to shoot them at ~900fps and report back to you. Well it may be when the temperature is in double digits around here!
I’ve been waiting on your PM. Yes, it’s not good shooting weather.

Krait: Based on my direct contact with AirMaks, this regulator debacle, and my choice of vendor I had purchased from.... The original take on AirMaks is spot on. AirMaks certainly knows how to end a journey before it even gets started.
I was pissed, too, at first. Ragingly pissed, honestly. But you know what? Sometimes forgiveness is warranted. And in this case they fixed the issue on an otherwise stellar platform. (An issue, by the way, that I was SPOT ON correct about since day one....)
So I ate my previous words and here we are, with me actually recommending these guns after I went so far out of my way to smear them. There really isn't a better endorsement than that.... right?

As soon as it gets a bit warmer I will do one of my typical full detailed reviews. Not fair to any airgun to review it in 25 degree weather. But let me tell you, these guns have no problem reaching out to 200 yards consistently.

Oh, also, not sure if you guys saw this. I took it to an NRL22 match and risked my #1 in the league standings to give it a try. I took a 3rd place with it. Check it:

I was pissed, too, at first. Ragingly pissed, honestly. But you know what? Sometimes forgiveness is warranted. And in this case they fixed the issue on an otherwise stellar platform. (An issue, by the way, that I was SPOT ON correct about since day one....)
So I ate my previous words and here we are, with me actually recommending these guns after I went so far out of my way to smear them. There really isn't a better endorsement than that.... right?

As soon as it gets a bit warmer I will do one of my typical full detailed reviews. Not fair to any airgun to review it in 25 degree weather. But let me tell you, these guns have no problem reaching out to 200 yards consistently.

Oh, also, not sure if you guys saw this. I took it to an NRL22 match and risked my #1 in the league standings to give it a try. I took a 3rd place with it. Check it:
Glad they worked it out with you. K. K., well, 🤐 Moved on to other options and the playing field is deep. Enjoy the AirMaks and hope they continue to improve in all areas. 👍

Hello @AirShootist

Thank you for this video, I admire you for being a honest person and being fair to AirMaks (y)

ThomasT

Reactions: AirShootist
It has a huma in it now but the whole not ready for prime time ordeal soured me on it. Oh and then there was the fail to feed issue with it being a .177 but carm magazines cured that but out the window was the money spent on the extra original mags and the mag holder. But I will say it feels and looks well built. I might have to dig it out and try the new trigger on it. I'll either love it or hate it.
Do you have an FX King 600 mm barrel, 22 cal with forest green stock or do you have another website for all.