AirMaks Krait owners speak up

There is quite a bit of krait chatter on the uk forum. Updates for the bad regs and new upgraded add-ons.

There is quite a bit of krait chatter on the uk forum. Updates for the bad regs and new upgraded add-ons.
Mostly 16 pages of pimping and drivel.

I’ve had some other guns that were problem childs right out of the box. Knew that even if I fixed them, they still weren’t going to be a gun I liked. This Krait reminds me of my Impact when it first came out. The gun feels right and oozes potential. But then 30 seconds later you want to wrap it around a tree. The Krait is the real deal if they can figure out a zero creep reg.

Last edited:
There are two other guys on this forum that have or possibly by now had Kraits. I’m not going to drop names but the one guy just told me he didn’t like some things about it but didn’t get deep into specifics. The other guy had a reg creeper but seemed to be enjoying the honeymoon too much to notice. I think once we brought it to his attention he was contacting Airmaks. He’s been in the wind ever since.

Krait L in .22 with " HP " un-choked barrel.
Anti double load ADL .22 only, most people I have conversed with have removed the ADL, I still have mine fitted but have had some mag jamming issues.

Reg creep with mine after a few weeks ownership, reported issue to UK importer, and he sent me a new ( silver coloured ) Reg.
I have not fitted it yet.
I am going to persevere with mine as i believe it will work out in the end.
All this is based on relatively little use, a couple of hundred shots over a few sittings, sorry , my 3 weans ( rightly ) take up most of my " free time "
And as I hand pump, I am reluctant to de-gas for Reg change.
I will update when I get around to it.

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon