N/A Airmaks Krait or RAW Micro Hunter

As the title says. I have a few thousand .22 cal pellets and rather than sell them I might as well add a fun gun. Target, squirrels, rabbits, starlings.
Range at 40 yards or so and under.
I have been patiently waiting for a 22 Krait to show up in the classified section but now the Micro Hunter has caught my attention.
Any owners have pros and cons to each?
Being stuck here in Illinois there are no retailers to go hold one in hand.

As the title says. I have a few thousand .22 cal pellets and rather than sell them I might as well add a fun gun. Target, squirrels, rabbits, starlings.
Range at 40 yards or so and under.
I have been patiently waiting for a 22 Krait to show up in the classified section but now the Micro Hunter has caught my attention.
Any owners have pros and cons to each?
Being stuck here in Illinois there are no retailers to go hold one in hand.

I have been looking for a Krait compact or whatever they call the 400mm barreled one.
Used is unobtanium and new ain’t far behind.
A fair amount of promotion and not much production from what I can see.

Can't help with the Micro-Hunter, but...

I have both a Krait Compact, and now a Krait Lite (compact), both in .22 .

I like them both. I was lucky, that I waited to buy the original Karit, for the second iteration of the regulator. Some still had problems, I was lucky, I did not. I bought a digital gauge to help me keep a somewhat accurate eye on the pressure changes. As I said, I was one of the lucky ones, that didn't need to wait for version #3 !

I just received the new Lite the other day. I bought the one with a non-movable butt pad. I think it looks better with the wood stock.

I do like both guns. Easy to adjust, easy to shoot accurately, both have very nice triggers (a little adjustment and oil).
Very happy with both.

Mike

If you are really keeping it to 40 yards or under, I don't think the power for the RAW micro will be a problem. I have a Krait L and the compact would be a nice addition as well as the RAW micro. As @Ranchibi said, you can't go wrong with either. I would definitely go with the Krait standard as my L is not really a "grab n go" like the standard or a RAW micro are. Big differences are the barrel length between the 2 - the Krait is longer and the Krait will be a bit more tunable, if you like to "fiddle" with the gun. They are both light! Why procrastinate? Get one of each! LOL