• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol Airmaks Katran Compact Bottle .177 $850

Classified Status
SOLD

PasadenaMike

Aug 28, 2022
Pasadena, CA
SCOPE & RINGS NOT INCLUDED. Selling my really nice Katran purchased from UA in February. She’s a great shooter. She’s tuned by UA and that’s how it’s stayed I haven’t touched a thing on tune. I’ve slightly made the trigger lighter because it felt heavier than I liked, I don’t know the pull weight but it’s not a hair trigger however it feels good, the safety works and won’t bump fire👍I don’t know shot count but I’m sure a lot on this mild tune I get bored doing shot counts on big tanks. Comes with 4 Carm magazines, single shot tray, original magazine, nice wood grips. I’ll ship in a soft case. Selling to buy a Brocock Ranger.177. I’m a micro compact fan this is a small gun folded but Ranger is much smaller :) Asking $850 shipped PayPal f&f. Immaculate condition just priced to go.

IMG_0360.jpeg

IMG_0398.png

Last edited: