• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AirMaks CAIMAN X

I like my Caiman. Easy to shoot, accurate, not overly loud.

Mike

Can you plz post pictures as how is as-is in not overly loud condition?

It appears about an inch shorter and half a pound heavier than the Ataman BP17.

Who has a 177 shorty in stock right now?

Mmm, don't understand the question. How do I post...sound ? And against what.

I don't have any recording gadgets, and I've only owned a cell phone about 8 months, so I'm still learning how it all works. And...in any case, attempting to post a "quality", based in reality, sound clip is like...well, near impossible without a LOT of expensive tools, including an acoustic chamber.

Mike

P.S. - Even the "X" is still shorter than most "true" Bullpups. I think, as of now, only Utah Air Guns is selling them. That's all I've seen anyway.

I don’t like the looks myself, but sometimes they have to grow on you.

I like the way it looks.

The top section is also a great innovation, as you would not have to put your cheek on a metallic piece.

The ambi front lever system is also a nice addition to its overall design.

Kind of pricey though and I would have preferred for the Taipan to have these attributes.

Yes sir, correct

1.26" dia x 1.72" lg. As delivered. The end of the expansion chamber only sticks out of the Caimans stock by about 1/8" at the bottom of the silencer/barrel.

There is a big open expansion chamber at the end of the barrel, before the silencer "modules". Each module is about .46" lg, and can be added to, or removed from, the stack. Each module (4 as delivered), is just another expansion chamber with a full diameter "cone" with the cones point, facing the barrel. The end cap has the same cone shape to make up a mini chamber. There is supposed to be...additional, buyable modules available...but have not seen them so far. I'm "assuming..." that Utah Air, may...someday have seperate silencer modules available for those that like "mouse fart" quiet guns.

Mike