• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AirMaks Arms Katran .25

Great video! BTW I found your yong heng compressor videos very helpful! 

The gun shows great potential but without on the ability to change power/tuning capability on the fly it will take some time to get it dialed in but definitely has potential with that CZ barrel. Thanks for the great review and I'm happy that I didn't pull the trigger on that gun even though I was super tempted. 

Really great video. I like that they chose to do things differently. Using long leverage bars to smooth out mechanical advantage is very clever with less stress on parts. It also makes for fewer parts. (The Taipan Veteran trigger assembly is amazing but what a parts bin of complexity and machining.) It will be interesting to see how this gun holds up. From watching other videos for the Caiman X, it would seem that design ends up being much more robust than the Katran but heavier. Katran wins on shot count with the bottle option though.