Airhunter Gerhard wins H&N Golden Achievement Award

One week ago our CEO Christian Hirschel awarded Gerhard with the Golden Achievement Award for the design and development of the H&N Slug HP II and Heavy Slug.

"As a designer for HN Sport, I feel honored to receive this accolade, and this was truly one of the best team efforts yet."

Golden Achievement Award.jpg

As a special remembrance, his Precision Marksman victory in the Rocky Mountain Airgun Challenge 2023 was also engraved on the golden trophy.
He won this major event using the H&N Heavy Slug in 34 grain, which makes this achievement even more special for Gerhard.

Golden Achievement Award 2.jpg

By the way: Gerhard is already working on his next award.;)

One week ago our CEO Christian Hirschel awarded Gerhard with the Golden Achievement Award for the design and development of the H&N Slug HP II and Heavy Slug.

"As a designer for HN Sport, I feel honored to receive this accolade, and this was truly one of the best team efforts yet."

View attachment 445781

As a special remembrance, his Precision Marksman victory in the Rocky Mountain Airgun Challenge 2023 was also engraved on the golden trophy.
He won this major event using the H&N Heavy Slug in 34 grain, which makes this achievement even more special for Gerhard.

View attachment 445782

By the way: Gerhard is already working on his next award.;)
wonderful achievement ! congrat's from Stan in KY. USA

Reactions: HN Sport
The ones labeled massive expansion are the HP2. They just aren't labeled HP2 in .22 for whatever reason, only in .25

View attachment 446321

View attachment 446322
Interesting, I have a tin of the 34gr and the hp is not the same as the 30gr I have that are marked HPII. I also found out that there are 2 versions of the HPII that have different hp designs. This was confirmed by H&N. Maybe this is the case?

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Interesting, I have a tin of the 34gr and the hp is not the same as the 30gr I have that are marked HPII. I also found out that there are 2 versions of the HPII that have different hp designs. I found this out and it was confirmed by H&N. Maybe this is the case?
Quite possibly, @HN Sport should be able to confirm is so.

Reactions: Ta-Ta Toothie