• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AirgunWebTV 2018 (Episode 43) - Coyote Down - Gamo TC35 & JSB Polymag Pellets

!!! WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS HUNTING FOOTAGE - IF THIS TYPE OF CONTENT OFFENDS YOU, THEN DO NOT WATCH!!!

It’s been a very long time for this to finally come together. We’ve been working to take a coyote with an airgun for quite some time. Our ranch in TX has been covered up with coyote. We have them coming right through our camp and actually eating dog food right from the bowls of our other outside dogs. I knew I had several that frequented my range and other areas so we set out to see if we could get a clean kill with the Gamo TC35 running the Predator International Polymags made by JSB. The results were pretty epic!

Video Premieres at January 25th, 5:00 PM Pacific. We are new to this "premiering on youtube" stuff so forgive the delay. And for those that got a preview, Thank you for watching. If you want to watch it NOW, you can click on the link to BadAssAirguns down bellow. We generally would link from Vimeo, but that function stopped working and we have to use YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOS2E_UVq0w

Click here to go to BadassAirguns.com to learn more about all the products mentioned in this video.

Click here to view our general video content disclaimer

Reactions: JimNM
We have some ranch dogs and guard dogs. The coyotes have been harassing our dogs for some time and we wanted to try and start clearing them out. Our dogs were barking and we hit the call with the female "come hither" call, and the desert came a live with responses. that footage of the one behind the pen fence was one that we called it. I was not running the ATN at that time so I could not get a clean shot. We spent a week learning, hunting, and calling until we got things dialed in and got our dog. It was a great week.

Thank you for watching!

Ridk