HW/Weihrauch airgunspares.com/ let down me down

got an o-ring kit for my HW 110 it started leaking after 7 years got a kit from ww.airgunspares.com/
it sucks, no diagram to show where each ring goes
got out the 2 for the main tube and they are 2 different sizes and both are to large of diameters, did not even bother to size the rest, as by eye none seem to match what came out
forget them, tried to message them but I am a luddite and can't seem to be able to e-mail them
DEAR,AIRGUN SPARE, YOU SUCK
reordered a kit from HW100 Tuning, it comes with a nice diagram that shows where each ring goes,,, mean while I wait for the new kit to arrive, but I am less than happy about having my gun totally apart,
Airgun Spares rings at top, the original rings below
1709327154118.png

putting a Rat Works air tube with more capacity and lighter weight while I have it apart

I believe they have the parts diagrams on their site to match them up. Ive ordered a few kits from them and matched the #s to the diagram when I couldn't figure it out. Hopefully you get it sealed up.

Here's a video that has the sizes. oring store and oringsandmore will have the orings. Probably cost you $10 + shipping for enough to reseal twice

Reactions: bf1956
thanks for that video, (y) but it is not from the dealer I used, they should have that drawing with the kit they sell or on their web, their diagram does not show o-rings
still the new o rings for the tube are not the same as the original
the # on the kits have a different # than the Weihrauch drawing in your video

Airgun Spares still stinks in my nose

I will get it back together, just unhappy about the lag time in taking it apart and reassembly.

just want to warn others of this problem and see if any others have had this problem in the past

Correct, it's not from their sight I was trying to be helpful.

Sounds like there are mismanaged expectations. Airgunspares sells alot of parts for alot of airguns from different makers. It's not a boutique retailer that carries one or two brands and has the information readily available to buyers like Rat works who focus on BSA and HW PCPs. They ascribe a certain level of competence from their buyers and you assumed they'd provide instructions which isn't unreasonable on your end. I can understand your frustration but if you want instructions they're probably not the retailer due to them providing parts for so many brands and models.

Big question is fo the orings seal? They may have used British sized orings instead of metric. Also the orings sometimes deform after use and may not align perfectly with the new ones but they will still work That's been the case ok more then a few guns I've resealed but I was able to get them back together and sealed

also your video is for HW 100 my gun is a HW110 they are different,,, where the HW 44 and HW 110 are pretty much the same internals

I am experienced with working with o-rings, being an old retired power plant maintenance tech
my problem is,,, well, was the vendor. I moved on to a better source and will get 'er done

"Sounds like there are mismanaged expectations" yup, they mis-managed, I expected the correct parts, that is the whole reason for this thread, as I am already on the path to achieve my goal of getting this jewel shooting again
it is not about me or my gun ,,, it is AIRGUN SPARES that I am unhappy with