Airguns you DON'T regret buying.

NEVER regret ANYTHING about my 3!!!
20220430_141952.jpg

Kalibrgun Cricket Carbine Mini in .22, this was my second PCP after having owned a Brocock Compatto that left me a little Blah.

Taipan Veteran Shorty in .22. Just an amazing little woods walker. Funny because I did regret it initially. Not so much the gun, but the seller. But once I got things sorted out, it’s become one of my favorites.

HW30, I like it so much, I own 2 of them. The first is a Grey laminate Urban Pro, & the second is an R7, both in .177.

Walther LGV Master Pro. Got one in .177 & in .22.

Every single Evanix I ever bought, probably -/+ 20 of them.

They fit me and my needs perfectly, also very rugged and reliable ( some going 10 years without even a minor leak )....that for me as a hunter is paramount.

Of course I would never compare them to the High end guns in accuracy but I don't need to because they never let me down in the application I got them for.

ANMP0002.jpg

Every single Evanix I ever bought, probably -/+ 20 of them.

They fit me and my needs perfectly, also very rugged and reliable ( some going 10 years without even a minor leak )....that for me as a hunter is paramount.

Of course I would never compare them to the High end guns in accuracy but I don't need to because they never let me down in the application I got them for.

View attachment 311135

That really IS a sweet looking rifle there !!

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
If I keep a gun past a few months, then I know I didn't regret buying it!

Keeping my Kral bottle guns and walnut mega rifle.
20221104_172642.jpg
20221015_094807.jpg

I will eventually add an FX dreamline pepper laminate and huntsman revere to the stable some day. Basically modeled my mega after them. An FX crown walnut with the short barrel is on the short list as well.

I also just got my first BSA and it'll be a keeper. I just blew the bolt o-ring out so waiting on those to show up to get back to shooting it.