• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airguns you DON'T regret buying.

I will eventually get a Styer Pro X. It is just a matter of time. I own three Steyer Foresters (PB) .260 Rem, 6x55 Swede and .300 Win Mag so I know about the quality and accuracy of their rifles.
I never set out to aquire a Steyr Pro X...just ran across it on evening on the classifieds, I had just sold a gun and had the Ready cash and took a chance on it and must say that it has impressed me would be an understatement...especially 70 shots from a 200bar fill at 28 fpe...they are very high quility classy guns!

When I first started my air gun journey I was buying cheaper guns like AEA and Hatsan. They were ok but had problems and ultimately ended up disappointing. Now I have a Western rattler 357, a Huben K1 in .25 and a Huben GK1 in .25.

I ended up selling all of the old cheaper ones I bought at the beginning of my journey except one. I still have my Hatsan Sortie .25. There's a lot of bad reviews on this gun but the one that I have has been a champ since day one and I've never had to do anything to it. Never jams up, fun little pistol/carbine to shoot. My daughter still uses it when we go out to shoot in the woods. Obviously my more expensive guns are better and more powerful but my little Sortie will always hold a special place in my heart.

Airforce CONDOR, 24" bbl, home made schroud & moderator, drilled and tapped a very small Allen screw which allows adjustable hair trigger, pulled the valve out and chucked it in my lathe and tapered it and other mods to eliminate it from being the valve being sucked closed giving you a weak shot on a full bottle. (Or I coud have just filled it to the top of the sweet spot.)
Loves predators- 940fps, pests hate them.
Invasive species doves- took 30 of them a couple summers ago 30-92 yds, 90% 65-75 yds.
Eun jeun/ SENECA 28gr out @ 1005 fps.
(I did all these mods my ideas,, before available 20 yrs ago.)
*Dennis Quackenbush (THE GRAND FATHER of Hi power air rifles!! IMHO,
357 pistol, no internal mods, just a 2nd bbl- 32" & 9.mm. 40 gr pellet! 930fps and a Crossman skeletal pistol over grip rifle stock. Modded to be the Lightest ride ever made! Perfect for coyotes! Wont get 5 shots anyway on a yote, so its perfect.