• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airguns you DON'T regret buying.

My FX Dreamlite Compact in .22

Tatsu LDC. Vectron Veyron 3-12x44 FFP, 16gn JSB Exacts or Hades, and most recently the FX Atomics just because they are cheaper and a bit cleaner.

Tuned to 870 fps, the real sweet spot for those pellets in this rig.

6.6 lbs completely kitted out and hunt ready.

Thousands of pellets through it. Hundreds of critters dead and in the pot.

Never a single issue. Not one.

I love it. FX does make a fine gun.

IMG_2772.jpg

Reactions: qball and Struckat
I don't regret buying any of the 3 i have right now. My 1st one was 25 cal Avenger 42 fpe that i have modified to 70 plus fpe, I have learned so much from that experience and right from stock to now, it's been a fun gun to shoot. 2nd one is AEA 357 big bore challenger 300 plus fpe, heavy but powerful and my latest is 257 Airforce texan is my favorite, I have just ordered a power kit also.

My FX Dreamlite Compact in .22

Tatsu LDC. Vectron Veyron 3-12x44 FFP, 16gn JSB Exacts or Hades, and most recently the FX Atomics just because they are cheaper and a bit cleaner.

Tuned to 870 fps, the real sweet spot for those pellets in this rig.

6.6 lbs completely kitted out and hunt ready.

Thousands of pellets through it. Hundreds of critters dead and in the pot.

Never a single issue. Not one.

I love it. FX does make a fine gun.

View attachment 344740
What's your reg pressure, hammer spring, or tune for those Hades?

Taipan Veteran standard .22 and two Huntsman Regals...all pre-owned...I would replace them all tomorrow if something happened to them...if I could find another Huntsman .20 cal. that is...a .22 would be ok too. Very satisfied with those brands and guns. HW97 .20 money well spent also.

I fully agree about the Huntsman .20 being a great rifle. Mine is pre-owned but shoots lights out. A beautiful gun which has the feeling of top shelf quality. I have been stocking up on JSB 13.73 Diabolos because I shoot it alot. I must add my pre-owned Daystate Air Wolf MCT .22 as my token electronic gun. It is so easy to shoot it accurately, and so comfortable. A pleasure to own and shoot.

Huntsman Regal (2).jpg

Daystate4 (2).jpg