• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airguns you DON'T regret buying.

As a corollary to the guns you regret buyingthread , how about another thread on guns you do not regret buying.

No bashing others on price or brand please - it's their money to spend how they want.

Here's mine:
Kalibrgun Cricket Carbine Mini .22 - hands down one of the most accurate, precise, reliable, not pellet picky, first shot always spot on, 40 yard one hole shooters I've owned.

AAA EVOL/Slayer - just pure top notch engineering and implementation. Happy to support Made in USA.

Taipan Veteran - this is the airgun every new PCP entrant in the mid-level market should own.

Crosman Mark I/II CO2 pistol - IMO still one of the best CO2 pistols out there. Plenty available on eBay. If possible get one with adjustable speed and 2 power level cocking. With a MAC1 shroud it's nearly silent.

Purchased in the 1980's. Never regretted. I've added 1 or 2 since then. Sirocco was $495, BSA Light Pattern was $too much, R7 was $189
All before Algore invented the internet.
IMG_3983.jpgP4179838.JPGIMG_3788(1).jpg

I read so many positive things on this forum about the Taipan Veteran. I put it in my cart at Talon Tunes then wouldn't hit the buy button. That went on for two years. I just didn't think I liked bullpups and I didn't think I would like the rear cocking lever. That gun is hands down my favorite gun purchase! I favor it over my 3 thousand dollar gun. I have thought about buying one in .177 but haven't. I probably should.

Too many to list. I tend to research heavily before I buy, and really can't think of any I regret. I think it helps that I buy on the low end as well. I don't own anything that cost more than $600, so I know going in that I might have to tweak and polish to get what I want out of them.
I research as well, as much as I can. I've found the biggest cause of regret for me is not being able to handle them before purchase. Many symptoms of buyers regret could have been avoided if I was simply able to shoulder the airgun before laying down big bucks.

I research as well, as much as I can. I've found the biggest cause of regret for me is not being able to handle them before purchase. Many symptoms of buyers regret could have been avoided if I was simply able to shoulder the airgun before laying down big bucks.
That's definitely an issue for me too. I've modified or changed the stocks on several of mine. I'd love to have a huge airgun dealer near me, but then I'd probably be divorced. :oops:

I own several nice PCP rifles that I appreciate highly. But of the bunch, I would single out only the Royale 400, just because they are hard to come by these days. The Boss/Royale is the only platform that FX makes that appeals to me, but since it is low on gadgetry, it has lost its luster to the adjustamatics that have become the FX brand identity. I hope they keep it in production.