• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

AIRGUNS USA THE BEST

If you ever have the opportunity to deal with Martin and his wife Sandra, do not hesitate. I just purchased a stock for my RAW from them. Not only was it a pleasure dealing with both, the packing was nothing like I have ever seen before. Not only double boxed but the wrapped in layers of blister wrap and foam padding

There’s a couple sites with close to same name that are scams be careful , I got burned by air gunsus.com so did a couple other people on this site,they sell every gun on the market and always have in stock
It would be impossible to mistake Martin & Sandra for anything other than consummate professionals.

John

Reactions: Richieg and BeMeUp
"It would be impossible to mistake Martin & Sandra for anything other than consummate professionals."
Understood, however that scamming site has captured many, many unsuspecting customers. It's a shame that the names are so close as unless someone sees this thread, it's likely going to jog a bad memeory for those folks that got taken.
mike

Reactions: Ezana4CE