• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns USA ROCKS!!!!

I called Martin a few weeks back about building me an HM1000x in 22 caliber and asking multiple questions. After a few back and forth conversations I was happy with what Martin was saying and I made an order. Martin worked his magic on the HM1000x and got the rifle shooting a 27 grain slug at 1000 fps in a picked out barrel. Martin put up with me calling and asking about the rifle multiple times, and was always cheerful about it and a top notch guy.

I did ask about getting a rifle with no stock, as I am using an MPA chassis, and had no need to store a stock I would never use. Martin was gracious enough to agree to this and kept the stock and nocked off a few bucks from the price. We did have an issue with a part that Martin had to order, but he explained this to me and was very upfront with the issue and I had no issues and was happy to wait.

Received the rifle today and everything is top notch, nice looking, and feels great. Will be shooting soon to find the accuracy, but Martin was able to get 1" groups at 100 yards which is what I was asking for out of the rifle.

If you are ok with waiting a little bit on a custom built rifle from the individual that help start the Theoben line...... give Martin a call and you will not be upset!