AIRGUNS STOLEN IN TRANSIT

I had three deliveries in one day. Two UPS left at the door and one was an air rifle. One FedEx when I was home and he checked my drivers license and had me sign for it. I prefer UPS, but maybe FedEx is trying to be better. I do not know what he would have done if I was not home... it was a hand pump.
I know FedEx has the option that the recipient has to sign for the package. Anything of any value I would do that way

Reactions: NorCal David
IMG_6632.png
I’ve been thinking this since the first guy kinda eluded to it. How exciting does a grown man have to be to tote basically an empty box back to his house. Was he thinking the whole time that he might have struck gold by getting Scouts first titanium model?
Not sure what Skout’s case weighs, but I know of many cases that are right around 15-25 lbs so I could see where he could have thought there was a gun inside. This Plano I have is right at 20lbs empty

Yeah, during covid fiasco Fedex delivered an air rifle and hid it behind my grill on patio. No note on door or anything to advise where it was. AND it was ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED. I got a Fedex text that package was delivered. Called home and wife saw nothing. I ripped Fedex a new A hole. Driver shows up next day to see if I found it. I said yeah, it was stuffed behind gas grill. That was nice but could have left note on door or included that info on the text notification.
I asked what’s the deal with forging my signature? He said during covid Fedex told drivers to just sign for the recipient. They charge extra for signature and sign themselves. Brilliant.
the last air rifle they Delivered to me was half a block away at the neighbors leaned against the garage door in the rain. That was nice of them wasn’t it?