AIRGUNS STOLEN IN TRANSIT

unnamed (1).jpg

In a younger version i had " some " problems with the difference of yours and mine.
Today i am so far off to the other side, you would think i am joking.

Mind you i still do not have a Halo, or some FX halos to shoot, but what i do when i am naughty have 0 effect on other peoples wallet or property.

In a younger version i had " some " problems with the difference of yours and mine.
Today i am so far off to the other side, you would think i am joking.

Mind you i still do not have a Halo, or some FX halos to shoot, but what i do when i am naughty have 0 effect on other peoples wallet or property.
Me too pal. People who know me for the last 3 decades listen with Jaws dropped if I divulge what deplorable things I did in my severe sickness! I strive to live life on the opposite end of that spectrum now. I've forgiven myself for the most part but will NEVER excuse what grief I caused! Glad you & I turned things around.

Only a few days ago since i had to " muscle " my way past a guy in front of me in the checkout to assist a little 5 foot 2 old lady i think helluv small compared to me.
Anyway she was bending way over to get her stuff out of the basket on the floor and onto the conveyor at the cash register.
So i forced, thru and politely asked for her permission to assist her, and then i picked up her basket and held it so she could grab her things in it with ease.

No little or old or both lady will be in peril with me around.

You know something just dawned on me. I’ve always been an advocate for keeping airgunning below the radar while others insist we shout it from the rooftops because getting more people involved is better. I’ve seen a lot of airgun packages disappearing over recent years. Just wondering if the more people that start to know what’s in those boxes, the more temping it is to steal them. I’ve seen who’s working at my local UPS depot at night loading trucks. Definitely not a bunch of nerds driving BMW’s.

You know something just dawned on me.
I got up around 7:20 this morning and thought it was dark til it dawned on me.
Fed Ex driver made off with one of my dad’s air rifles. Tracking showed signed for and delivered.
That's how fedex works in my area. Tracking shows delivered with no proof, fedex makes zero effort to help even though you have video proof that their driver never came on the property and they track their own trucks, seller refunds the whole shebang. All because fedex was 60 cent cheaper than UPS.
I ask people not to use fedex when shipping to me. I think they pay their drivers in undelivered merchandise and have a take anything you want bonus.

I got up around 7:20 this morning and thought it was dark til it dawned on me.

That's how fedex works in my area. Tracking shows delivered with no proof, fedex makes zero effort to help even though you have video proof that their driver never came on the property and they track their own trucks, seller refunds the whole shebang. All because fedex was 60 cent cheaper than UPS.
I ask people not to use fedex when shipping to me. I think they pay their drivers in undelivered merchandise and have a take anything you want bonus.
That right there is one silly post!!! 😜

The OP started it with an advertisement designed to draw attention to their product. You guys think this is really a stolen airgun report in industry news?
A used car dealer in my area use to do this with a temp tag on every car he sold that said "Stolen from Charlie's used cars."
Took long enough...

Reactions: heavy-impact